• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jacked with the OBJ signing!

We all agree we need a deep threat who can take the top off of defenses on any given play, right?

Come now, even if we had Jackson on the field the Titans wouldn't have been so bold in their game plan and to a man and @Red_Chaos, we all know this to be true.

As for the prima donna worries, OBJ gots to know the Jackson exit and must understand the role. I think he is going to play the role better, likely so does he, and if so he will get his.

Also we need to understand his contract, I don't know the details, however if it is not so performance laden, he could be an awesome fit for this year and possibly more!

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I worry about. If DeSean was bitching about not getting enough targets, is Odell going to act the same way if he feels that he’s not getting enough either.
Jackson was a deep threat only. OBJ can do it all. He's a top of the line receiver. All he needed is a good QB and a good coach and organization. A team that has a good chance at a SB will dive OBJ to be great again also.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jacked with the OBJ signing!

We all agree we need a deep threat who can take the top off of defenses on any given play, right?

Come now, even if we had Jackson on the field the Titans wouldn't have been so bold in their game plan and to a man and @Red_Chaos, we all know this to be true.

As for the prima donna worries, OBJ gots to know the Jackson exit and must understand the role. I think he is going to play the role better, likely so does he, and if so he will get his.

Also we need to understand his contract, I don't know the details, however if it is not so performance laden, he could be an awesome fit for this year and possibly more!
Jackson was only a deep threat OBJ can do it all. Slot, run routes and go deep. This is a huge singing. Stafford will get him the ball Mayfield sucked.

Last edited:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont mind the beckam signing since I've always liked him but where is he going to fit in at? If he don't get enough catches is he going to bitch and complain? On top... if Snead can pull Von and OBJ... why couldn't he find a C upgrade in the process ? It's cute having all these wrs but if your line can't handle the bull rush and better D lineman then it's not helping the cause.... On top this just means Mcvay will try and throw it 50 times now and only run 10.
I think Beckham was complaining in Cleveland was because he was way better than all the other WR there and wasn't getting the football. I would of bitched too taking a backseat to lessors. He wants to win too. Everything fits now for him. A good QB and chance to go the the SB and a good organization. Happy man he'll be. He'll excell.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine. Creed Humphrey was the Center we whiffed-on when we took midget boy. He plays for the Chiefs and his PFF grade is astronomical. 6'5 320lb. What is even more ridiculous is the Rams had him come to LA pre-draft to interview him. Didn't do a damn think about it and stuck with douche-boy, lard-ass from Michigan. The primary reason? McVay likes Allen and nobody knows why.

That whole sequence lasting over two months had to be the dumbest in McVay's tenure. YA pass on a badass Center for fragile boy who ends-up on IR because he is just too damn small to play in the NFL. Tavon Austin/Nsimba Webster 2.0!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams usually carry 6 WRs a season. So when midget-boy when down with the first of, and I am quite sure many injuries and Jackson left butt hurt, we were down to four: Kupp, Woods, Jefferson, Skowronek. When the the Rams promoted Koski to primarily be the new KO returner and maybe the Punt Returner, there remained one spot left open.

The Rams didn't go after Josh Reynolds or Trishtan Jackson, or even the beast-burner Breshad Perriman. Nope, the players pushed for and got OBJ. Now, mind you, there exists a behind the scenes lobbying going on that was primarily spearheaded by Von MIller, OBJ's buddy. Miller apparently carries a lot of player cred so much so, that players like Ramsey, Woods, and others jumped on that band-wagon. And voila, OBJ signs with the Rams.

What we have here is a second coming of the Antonio Brown phenomenon ala Freakin' Tommy. Brown was the NFL's severe problem child beginning in Pissburgh. He threw one too many temper tantrums and basically went after everyone finding himself out of the NFL all together. But one eventful winter day a year ago, Bruce Arians gave Tommy permission to have a chat with the little man-child. Tommy took him aside and basically explained a few things Brown was missing. Ever since that chat, Brown has been a NFL model citizen realizing that he does indeed have a boatload of talent that he needs to quit throwing it all away.

Enter Odell Beckham Jr. Beckham had a similar slide into tantrum hell after his rookie season with the Geeants where he had 35 TDs and had many star-like performances. He hates to lose and when he perceives a given teams' lack of concern for winning, he goes into a self-destructive funk, which usually involves his teammates or coaches. It appears that when OBJ's welcome in Cleveland was deteriorating, he had a chance chat with Von Miller who basically did the same thing with him that Tommy did with Brown.

The many reasons OBJ chose the Rams is because Miller was recently traded here, the Rams are all-in for winning and going back to the Snooperbowl, and many of the Rams players lobbied for him to sign. McVay sort of stayed-out of the fray but left a hint when he said in a podium appearance that he never says never to any given roster move including a potential OBJ signing. McVay was secretly a bit giddy over the prospect of OBJ signing but after what happened with McVay losing himself over the Miller signing to the point of forgetting to prepare his team for the Titans, he took the low road.

Now McVay has his dream team. Stars on the defense and star WRs and TEs on the offense. Interestingly, McVay continues to overlook his favorite whippin' boys the O-lineman (and sometimes RBs) who got ran over by that Titan train a week ago, but he contends that his bunch of O-lineman are better than any draftee O-lineman that he could possibly want. Tisk tisk. He has since been proven wrong on that point primarily by PFF.

So. McVay now has a problem which he has yet to solve: How to distribute the ball around to all this talent keeping everyone happy and still being able to balance the run with the pass so that his offense doesn't become one-dimensional. Interestingly, he now can justify throwing 50-60 times a game but he has failed to take care of his O-lineman who must block effectively to keep his prize QB upright in order to throw that many times a game.

Well Boyz and Girl. We shall see how this new set of problems get resolved by our genius HC as this star-studded team of LA Rams heads toward the Snooperbowl in the second-half of the season beginning Monday Night. Stay Tuned, Yours Truly, the c@nt novelist!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay- “There were no OL in the draft that were better than the 11 guys we already had”.

Creed Humphrey- “ Uh, hum! Excuse me, but I am better than most of your OL. “

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay- “There were no OL in the draft that were better than the 11 guys we already had”.

Creed Humphrey- “ Uh, hum! Excuse me, but I am better than most of your OL. “
6-5 320 solid rookie stater... vs 6-2 300 turnstile. make it make sense