• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ALR and the thought and associated musings piss me right off. To think they took a skinny, little but fast WR in the second round when they could have drafted Landon Dickerson or even the pre-draft invitee, Quinn Meinerz they could have had in the second and third rounds respectively just makes little sense.

And now this douchebaggery of believing Allen is capable of being a starter just floors me with unbelievable disgust. To think that these supposed geniuses would do something that stupidly overt makes me want to fly to LA and demand an answer of such nonsense. Yet here is McVay bemoaning the fact that his O-line played like a bunch of douchebags in a scrimmage no less. Un-freakin-believable!!

Last edited:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the signing of Nikell Robey-Coleman, the Lions are fast becoming Rams East.

He stunk on a horrible Eagles secondary last year. Either he forgot how to play football or he was a better fit in the Rams secondary. I look at it as another former Ram for Stafford to burn when they play.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brian Allen is winning and that’s the best the Rams have at Center, good luck keeping Stafford and his bad back healthy all season.

And McSnead felt there wasn’t one single OL in the draft that would beat any of the 11 guys they already had?

Yikes!
I also read an article that it could have something to do with Evans not stepping up at RG and moving Corbett over. Hopefully Allen learned something while he was out, but my memory is that he wasn't very good when he started. Maybe he has developed with Stafford better than Goff.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Evans will be shown the door because he sucked on grasping an opportunity. I doubt that will occur because the Rams are so thin at talented O-lineman on the roster.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have an issue at the Center position and we do, we have two Centers that may be of some help: Jeremiah Kolone (recently brought back as he was with the Rams back in 2019) and Coleman Shelton (smallish dumpster dive product). There are not many FA available or many Centers on teams' PSs to help if this problem gets worse.

The collective dumbasses known as McSnead have painted themselves into a corner on this one and I think, eventually they may realize their fundamental stupidity in virtually abandoning two positions/groups of players in the recent drafts they have had influence: O-lineman and Linebackers.

These are our two glaring weakness areas this year on the Rams yet McSnead continue to tell the public how pleased they are with the present players' performances. Either they believe their own evaluation skills or they are covering their collective asses for such blatant stupidity and disregard for players groups that they sacrificed to select duplicate players everywhere else except maybe QB.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another emerging problem area for the Rams this year is RB. We may see more signings come the regular season as Henderson hurt his hand in practice and now Funk and Jones are being called upon to cinch-up the slack.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we are now beginning to see the real weakness in player personnel packages on the Rams. McSnead's selections for the last couple of years in conjunction with those albatross huge contracts as put this duo in a potential major bind(s). We may see the offense suffer yet again even with McVay's bullshit selling job that the offense is going to be stellar and all of the additions they added to guarantee success. Come to think of it, he says that nearly every year.

With a limited number of good O-lineman followed by the same at the Running Back position, we may see Stafford getting killed this year far too often than any of us really believed would occur or really wan to witness.

We have plenty of TEs and WRs though and guess who worked with those two groups as he was coming through the coaching ranks? McVay is being exposed for some serious team management approach flaws that he has created by default which have led to some growing issues in player levels of talent and playing performance on the field.

He has been pretty lucky producing teams that seem to be successful but in this instance, he and his fellow dumbass/genius Snead may have reached a critical mass that may lead to a fatal result come the end of the season. Stay tuned on this one.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good signing because it means that perhaps McSnead have recognized that they screwed-the-pooch by ignoring O-lineman and maybe even linebackers in the last several drafts. Add that ridiculous comment by McVay that his reasoning for NOT selecting ANY O-lineman in the last two drafts (outside of Anchrum in 2020, way late in the 7th round) was because there were no college O-lineman that were better than what he had on his roster at the time and you have a HC and his GM looking pretty stupid.

Perhaps the play against a mediocre Dallas defense might have awakened these collective douchbags to get on the stick and find some quality O-line help especially at Center because despite what McSnead think, Brian Allen is not going to cut it at Center once he starts facing season-level opponent defensive rosters.

BTW, this dude is huge!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were McVay and the new O-line coach, I'd move Kolone into getting reps at Center ASAP!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is this year's C.J. Anderson. He looks like he is still in good shape and he would destroy defenses just like he did in St Louis. The Rams should give him a call and coax him out of retirement.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a damn joke. Look where dumbass/genius boy has Tutu Atwell. Nowhere near a Special Teams slot. He's got Cooper Kupp returning punts again which was an unmitigated disaster the last time he did this and Raymond Calais returning kick-offs. Where is Atwell? Listed as a third team WR and to think we wasted a second round pick on this guy. This is the second coming of Nsimba Walker who they just cut only this is a smaller version even still. I am thoroughly pissed!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also read an article that it could have something to do with Evans not stepping up at RG and moving Corbett over. Hopefully Allen learned something while he was out, but my memory is that he wasn't very good when he started. Maybe he has developed with Stafford better than Goff.
my gut choses to tell me that it will be the same shit...different toilet. Maybe I'm pessimistic but theres not much reason to be hopeful given coach dipshits ability to try and mask problems.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a damn joke. Look where dumbass/genius boy has Tutu Atwell. Nowhere near a Special Teams slot. He's got Cooper Kupp returning punts again which was an unmitigated disaster the last time he did this and Raymond Calais returning kick-offs. Where is Atwell? Listed as a third team WR and to think we wasted a second round pick on this guy. This is the second coming of Nsimba Walker who they just cut only this is a smaller version even still. I am thoroughly pissed!!

guess he doesn't know the playbook.... since being off the covid list. Either way it's still a wasted pick currently.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guff is playing tonight in the Lions preseason game against the Bills. Doesn't look too bad but doesn't look spectacular either.