• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 i'm okay with but 16 is a bit much... i don't want to see a playoff where teams are 8-8 getting in.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We added Safety Jake Gervase to the PS and cut the LB Bituli. Since we had a rash of injuries on our secondary, Gervase, who has been with the Rams before is back on the PS for depth.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a little of the Dolphins-Cards game yesterday and I saw the vaunted 6-1-4 with 9-men in the box alignment of the Dolphins defense. The same defense we saw in the snooperbowl and in the Dolphins game two weeks hence. In the first quarter the Dolphins scored their first touchdown on a blitz and strip-sack of Murray which led to a fumble and a score. Kyler Murray called a time-out right before that play and they were talking things over. I thought the Cards were discussing switching back to the Jumbo which they were running to get big gains on several running plays before that play. Nope, they went to a different pass-play set and paid for it. I hope McVay has learned the Jumbo offense but I doubt it. The only offense that consistently beats the 46 defense and its variations is the Jumbo and if you disregard the overwhelming evidence and think the pass can beat it, you are no GENIUS BOY!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That famous 46 defense was started by Buddy Ryan dating back to the 1969 Jets team and Joe Willie Namath where Ryan was the DC. It was used again in the Bears dominant 1985 Defense where Buddy Ryan again was the DC and in Philadelphia where Ryan was the HC. Ryan wins that 1986 Snooperbowl over the Patriots who tried to beat it with the passing game and failed miserably. It was then picked-up and used with various modifications in various locations by Bill Belicheat and now Brian Flores in Miami.

I'll state it again: You can't beat the 46 defense with the pass. Just ask all the dumbass OCs who have tried over the decades of its existence. The Jumbo offense is the only offense to be successful in defeating the 46. Joe Gibbs proved that three times with three wins in the snooperbowl.

If genius boy was really a genius, we would have killed the Patriots in our recent snooperbowl appearance by a switch to the Jumbo as soon as the 46 appeared. It still pisses me off that genius boy thought then and thinks now that his passing offense can beat that defense and he lost again two weeks ago by trying yet again. What a dumbass!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of complete dumbasses. The Rams fag, king dumbass Kevin Demoff now wants to introduce a new uniform every year if the NFL would allow it. He wants to bring back the classic Royal Blue and white unis as well as the original Royal Blue and Gold unis with Helmets with the full horns in both cases. Why wasn't those options chosen originally? Apparently dipshit boy is taking too much heat for the present array of new unis and those stupid and ridiculous helmets.

You can't be this much of a dumbeff and stupid unless your name is Kevin Demoff!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on BattleLyon and the team is coming together in all facets of the game at the right time of the season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To top all of what transpired last evening off, our badass rookie trio of Jordon Fuller, Van Jefferson, and Cam Akers really stepped-up bigtime. Fuller had two INTs, the second was a door-slamming-shut pick of Brady, Akers had his first NFL TD catch in the second half of the game that put us ahead, and Van Jefferson was just plain badass!! These three continue to be big contributors and this draft class is shaping-up to be one of the more memorable in recent years. WE have yet to see more of Lewis, Hopkins, and Anchrum. I guess this another mega-helping of crow for me. Crap...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on BattleLyon and the team is coming together in all facets of the game at the right time of the season.
Lets just hope that they don't get complacent and cocky and lose a game they have no business losing.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My condolences go to his family and friends, he was a great one.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the losses to Miami and Buffalo look better now that the Cards and Hawks lost to them as well?

I think it takes the stink out a little.
Not really, tough to lose to Bills pretty much on last play of game because of questionable penalty. Plus Miami game Oline was just horrible which led to the turnovers, we win both or just one of those games we are in the driver seat in our division. will be tough to beat Seattle again. Arizona scares me, because we have NEVER played well against scrambling QB's even though we just did against Wilson!