• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the hardest schedule in football and still had a winning record in spite of a qb that regressed some, losing some key coaches, a running back that lost some of his spark, injured depleted secondary, jack squat at LB besides Cory, shaky injured offensive line. This year is a teaching year, either you learn from it or you fade into oblivion.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone watched Mike Vrabel and the Titans dismantle Belicheat and Brady last evening. The Titans did it by running the Jumbo and committing to the run featuring a really big back the whole game. They ran the I formation a lot with 2 TEs and sure enough Belicheat brought the 46 somemes with 10 in the box. Vrabel taught his old boss a thing or two especially with that brilliant use of penalties in the kicking game to run time off the clock which led to a pick-six late in the fourth quarter. I hope genius boy was watching. Maybe he'll finally get it that the run and a tough D still wins games and ultimately a championship.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone watched Mike Vrabel and the Titans dismantle Belicheat and Brady last evening. The Titans did it by running the Jumbo and committing to the run featuring a really big back the whole game. They ran the I formation a lot with 2 TEs and sure enough Belicheat brought the 46 somemes with 10 in the box. Vrabel taught his old boss a thing or two especially with that brilliant use of penalties in the kicking game to run time off the clock which led to a pick-six late in the fourth quarter. I hope genius boy was watching. Maybe he'll finally get it that the run and a tough D still wins games and ultimately a championship.

And the Rams have a big back in Henderson that McVay just never used even when Gurley was being nursed along.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think, ALR, that we got rid of C.J. way too fast. He provided immediate and powerful relief. Yea, I read all the excuses related to money but Anderson was a bull who was reborn in LA and McVay and Snead went with drafting Henderson and kept Brown. If they would have done a 1-year deal and get him in a whole year, our run game might have been different, but since McVay can't seem to commit to the run or the Jumbo for that matter, for any appreciable amount of time, and along with his self-proclamation of being an idiot, keeping Anderson was probably going to be a disaster anyways.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think, ALR, that we got rid of C.J. way too fast. He provided immediate and powerful relief. Yea, I read all the excuses related to money but Anderson was a bull who was reborn in LA and McVay and Snead went with drafting Henderson and kept Brown. If they would have done a 1-year deal and get him in a whole year, our run game might have been different, but since McVay can't seem to commit to the run or the Jumbo for that matter, for any appreciable amount of time, and along with his self-proclamation of being an idiot, keeping Anderson was probably going to be a disaster anyways.

I didn’t understand matching the offer for Brown at that price. He wasn’t worth that. They could’ve signed CJ for a 1-2 year contract for a lot less and he would’ve been more productive.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we need a new DC and a new ST coach. And yet our lack of O was the biggest problem this past season :gaah: :L

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we need a new DC and a new ST coach. And yet our lack of O was the biggest problem this past season :gaah: :L

Idk, special teams was pretty bad too. It was ranked 23rd. But anyway, Bones wanted to leave so even though I appreciate his time here, good riddance if he didn't want to stay

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Fassel needed to go as our once effective fake punt routines sucked this year. That was never more evident than Hekker throwing an INT in the Pissburgh game and other miscues like short punts and blocked punts this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is 25 ppg offensively really the weak spot? Only the Seahawks and Texans allowed more points than the Rams and made the playoffs. Playing down to the level of the opponents and/or getting the defense not showing up (27 pts to the Panthers, 55 to the Bucs, 45 to the Ravens, 44 to the Cowboys, etc) was the big difference IMO. The Rams couldn't rely on the offense to solve all their problems.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is 25 ppg offensively really the weak spot? Only the Seahawks and Texans allowed more points than the Rams and made the playoffs. Playing down to the level of the opponents and/or getting the defense not showing up (27 pts to the Panthers, 55 to the Bucs, 45 to the Ravens, 44 to the Cowboys, etc) was the big difference IMO. The Rams couldn't rely on the offense to solve all their problems.

I mean yes it kinda is, there were some high scoring games because teams took their foot off the gas some so yeah we had some garbage stats on there too. But where did we rank running the football? The inability to run the ball and make adjustments to the 46, 6-1 and loaded man fronts were part of the problems on O. Throw in the many turnovers by Goff and yes, very problematic.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weddle, Whitworth, and Blythe all going under the knife. The next step should be out the door for all three or make two of them coaches.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weddle, Whitworth, and Blythe all going under the knife. The next step should be out the door for all three or make two of them coaches.
Not sure about how Blythe and Weddle would do but think Whitworth would be a great offensive line coach.