• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, those are guys we all wanted gone. Long maybe not as much as the others, but he's far past his prime. Just because someone like Sensabaugh made the playoffs does not mean he was a player worth keeping. He was horrid as a Ram.

No I believe you must be awesome to make the playoffs....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I believe you must be awesome to make the playoffs....

Are you sure you want to tie in your mancrush in a discussion about a CB that started for the Rams, sucked, was kicked out, and made the playoffs as the #5 or #6 CB for the Giants? Not sure it's going to have the effect you're aiming for, and your not playing in your specified sandbox.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure you want to tie in your mancrush in a discussion about a CB that started for the Rams, sucked, was kicked out, and made the playoffs as the #5 or #6 CB for the Giants? Not sure it's going to have the effect you're aiming for, and your not playing in your specified sandbox.

lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, those are guys we all wanted gone. Long maybe not as much as the others, but he's far past his prime. Just because someone like Sensabaugh made the playoffs does not mean he was a player worth keeping. He was horrid as a Ram.

If he was horrid who wanted the guy in the first place and signed off on his big contract? Someone has to take the blame for paying these players that are now on another team. I could care less who they played for.

Besides Long, these guys were a big FAIL on the Rams. No one but Fisher takes the blame? I call bullshit.

I'm pretty sure there is more than 1 idiot in this organization. It's obvious

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was horrid who wanted the guy in the first place and signed off on his big contract? Someone has to take the blame for paying these players that are now on another team. I could care less who they played for.

I would think it would be Snead? Fancy hair.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Long was far past his prime as I think he could've still added some value to the team. While not the player he was say five years ago, he still has something left in the tank. I admire him for admitting that even he knew his play wasn't up to par due to injuries the last couple seasons with the Rams and was willing to renegotiate his contract to a lower salary to stay.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides Long, these guys were a big FAIL on the Rams. No one but Fisher takes the blame? I call bullshit.

I'm pretty sure there is more than 1 idiot in this organization. It's obvious

I think this should help answer peoples questions about some/most of our drafting bullshit...

Report: Rams To Make Changes To Front Office

"One thing that sailed by in Fisher’s tenure was many fans’ assumption that Snead held something close to customary personnel duties and decision-making responsibilities. I think that assumption wasn’t just misguided but perhaps entirely wrong. Multiple rumors have suggested that Rich Snead (no relation to Les) actually had more of the personnel heft under Fisher. Rich Snead spent 13 years with Fisher with the Titans most of them as the directory of player personnel; Rich was hired by the Rams in 2010 as the Rams’ senior player personnel analyst."

So once again and as usual, we were screwed over by Mr.Mediocre Jeff Fisher...

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, it was still Snisher, but we were blaming the wrong Snead....You just can't make this stuff up folks!!! The comedy just writes itself :nod: :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do this every year after another completely crappy losing season in the dead of winter. It never gets old watching this vid and I can only fantasize what could have been if Vermeil, his coaching staff, and the players had stayed together and focused for more runs at the Lombardi Trophy. Good for the soul when its cold outside and the Rams are who they are this time of year.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we got Marshall for a seventh round pick orchestrated by ED!!

Retro,

The Colts have wanted to trade Faulk for months because he wanted to renegotiate his contract, which has two years remaining. The Rams, desperate for a running back, gave up second- and fifth-round picks in this year's draft and will most likely renegotiate Faulk's deal.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't 2+5=7? You guys. Sometimes I think you have all lost your ability to detect sarcasm. I guess next time I'll be more discreet. LOL!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro,

The Colts have wanted to trade Faulk for months because he wanted to renegotiate his contract, which has two years remaining. The Rams, desperate for a running back, gave up second- and fifth-round picks in this year's draft and will most likely renegotiate Faulk's deal.

<-< why are you talking in present tense?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amazing accuracy of Kurt Warner!! :thumb: