• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams closing in on deal with Bobby Wagner.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knees can be fixed but not very reliable after the 2nd fix. He should "try" to come back and fail - then collect the career-ending insurance.
Note that if they try and it doesn't work, he may need knee replacement surgery to walk in the park.

Any contract offer will likely reflect those circumstances (and is a good indication of why he is unsigned still). He likely will need to agree to a prove it short term deal. Successful surgery has already been completed, it just comes down to healing and recovery now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any contract offer will likely reflect those circumstances (and is a good indication of why he is unsigned still). He likely will need to agree to a prove it short term deal. Successful surgery has already been completed, it just comes down to healing and recovery now.
Late November recovery helps the team? He'll be clamoring for the ball as he works downfield in crutches.....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late November recovery helps the team? He'll be clamoring for the ball as he works downfield in crutches.....

His first game with the Rams last year was November 15th, coinciding with Woods' injury. He is a bonus at this point, with Kupp and Allen Robinson the top 2 starting WRs, with Van Jefferson and Skowronek (and hopefully last year's rookie Atwell) providing depth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first game with the Rams last year was November 15th, coinciding with Woods' injury. He is a bonus at this point, with Kupp and Allen Robinson the top 2 starting WRs, with Van Jefferson and Skowronek (and hopefully last year's rookie Atwell) providing depth.
Patriots declined to sign him. If you want to sign a WR with 2 ACL restructures on one knee to a 2 month contract, have at it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots declined to sign him. If you want to sign a WR with 2 ACL restructures on one knee to a 2 month contract, have at it.
Remains to be seen if he's still in their plans after the Robinson signing. They still have other needs and depth to fill.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remains to be seen if he's still in their plans after the Robinson signing. They still have other needs and depth to fill.
Doesn't matter. I'm done talking about OBJ in a BW thread.
I responded to what another post. If you want to keep talking about OBJ, find or start another post.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. I'm done talking about OBJ in a BW thread.
I responded to what another post. If you want to keep talking about OBJ, find or start another post.

Just answering your posts, I have no need to discuss OBJ here or anywhere until he signs.