• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams are clueless

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams GM Les Snead "again made it clear" Thursday that the franchise is committed to Sam Bradford as its 2014 quarterback.

The Rams have the No. 2 pick in May's draft -- an ideal spot to select a new signal caller -- but they seem sold on Bradford as the quarterback of the future.

It was flooding in St. California. As the flood waters were rising, a man was on the stoop of his house and another man in a row boat came by. The man in the row boat told the man on the stoop to get in and he'd save him. The man on the stoop said, no, he had faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising and the man had to go to the second floor of his house. A man in a motor boat came by and told the man in the house to get in because he had come to rescue him. The man in the house said no thank you. He had perfect faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising. Pretty soon they were up to the man's roof and he got out on the roof. A helicopter then came by, lowered a rope and the pilot shouted down in the man in the house to climb up the rope because the helicopter had come to rescue him. The man in the house wouldn't get in. He told the pilot that he had faith in God and would wait for God to rescue him. The flood waters kept rising and the man in the house drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God where he went wrong. He told God that he had perfect faith in God, but God had let him drown.

"What more do you want from me?" asked God. "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams GM Les Snead "again made it clear" Thursday that the franchise is committed to Sam Bradford as its 2014 quarterback.

The Rams have the No. 2 pick in May's draft -- an ideal spot to select a new signal caller -- but they seem sold on Bradford as the quarterback of the future.

It was flooding in St. California. As the flood waters were rising, a man was on the stoop of his house and another man in a row boat came by. The man in the row boat told the man on the stoop to get in and he'd save him. The man on the stoop said, no, he had faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising and the man had to go to the second floor of his house. A man in a motor boat came by and told the man in the house to get in because he had come to rescue him. The man in the house said no thank you. He had perfect faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising. Pretty soon they were up to the man's roof and he got out on the roof. A helicopter then came by, lowered a rope and the pilot shouted down in the man in the house to climb up the rope because the helicopter had come to rescue him. The man in the house wouldn't get in. He told the pilot that he had faith in God and would wait for God to rescue him. The flood waters kept rising and the man in the house drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God where he went wrong. He told God that he had perfect faith in God, but God had let him drown.

"What more do you want from me?" asked God. "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

If bradford doesn't work out. and RG3 comes back to be what we all thought he was prior to this year, and either Bortles, bridgeagua or manziel end up going beast mode, they will be kicking themselves....

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a new regime to be so inexplicably loyal to a past regimes failure like this. It's bizarre. Not to mention all the money the Rams could dump by moving on from him and starting over with their own new guy. All I can think of is that Fisher is a D guy, his D is really good, and that's all he really cares about. Doesn't appear he ever cared about grooming his own new QB.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking idiot

I've never seen a new regime to be so inexplicably loyal to a past regimes failure like this. It's bizarre. Not to mention all the money the Rams could dump by moving on from him and starting over with their own new guy. All I can think of is that Fisher is a D guy, his D is really good, and that's all he really cares about. Doesn't appear he ever cared about grooming his own new QB.

Sure you have,,,,,,,,you are a lions fan. dipshit!!!!!:omg:

:wtf2: :lame:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you have,,,,,,,,you are a lions fan. dipshit!!!!!:omg:

:wtf2: :lame:

Typical gay Bear fan reply. Go back to your parade Bear fan.

Lions 2
Bears 0

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe any hardcore Rams fan wouldn't prefer to see Bradford moved out and a new QB like Manziel be drafted. The Rams got so much better when Bradford got hurt it's not even funny. Imagine how good they could be with a QB better than Kellen Clemens?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring up a great point in money. Bradford was prior to the new CBA. They are paying him a boat load.

If anything the new CBA allows you to get your qb on the cheap the first four years.

great point.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lions fan complaing about another team

I find it hard to believe any hardcore Rams fan wouldn't prefer to see Bradford moved out and a new QB like Manziel be drafted. The Rams got so much better when Bradford got hurt it's not even funny. Imagine how good they could be with a QB better than Kellen Clemens?

I find it hard you are really worried about the fucking Rams........the lions are headed downward and you complain about the Rams.....next time the Rams go 0-16 let us know. Your backasswards team can't even get out of its own way. Dipshit

:lame::omg::lame:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard you are really worried about the fucking Rams........the lions are headed downward and you complain about the Rams.....next time the Rams go 0-16 let us know. Your backasswards team can't even get out of its own way. Dipshit

Dude take your trolling elsewhere. He's not worried about the rams but he's bringing up a topic for discussion that has nothing to do with the lions or bears.

You sir are a moron. This forum needs an "ignore" buttom

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'd have to agree with RobBase. But I've never thought Sam Bradford was going to be any good. Even when he won the Heisman.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bradford has played 4 years, but only two of them for a full season. But, that's more than enough for the Ram's to gauge what they have in him. At that draft spot, I can't see how drafting another QB would be detrimental to their franchise. It might light a fire under Sam's ass(I highly doubt it) or it might ensure they have a replacement when they finally give up on him. With this year's QB class, they may not have another chance so soon to have a luxury like this.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase. You raise great questions and we have hashed this topic out ad nauseum on the Rams board. Most of us want Bradford gone and selecting at some point (perhaps the second round and Taj Boyd) a new franchise QB under the constraints of the new CBA and in the same vein as our competitors in the NFC West. But Fisher and Snead seem clueless as you have stated as the title of this thread and it is spot on.

I can site you many examples of this franchise just effing things up when it comes to personnel and the draft and you are right, Fisher is a D guy and appears to be uninterested in his O. Case in point. We ran after Tavon Austin last year sacrificing our O-line and a guy like Warford who is had a ROY type year for you guys in Detroit. Our O-line would be even further ahead if we would have eschewed the Austin selection and had taken Olgetree and Warford and then taking Watkins this year.

Now we are in a position to get both Jake Matthews and Sammy Watkins and you watch, Snead and Fisher will get some wild hair up their collective asses and run after some reach and not selecting the obvious BPA. You have us pegged pretty much when it comes to this wet fish Bradford and his... ...I don't know how to characterize the guy anymore other than he simply does not make people around him better like say a Luck or Brees or even Stafford. It boggles the mind.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will make a move for Johnny Football in the 2nd. Anyways, draft talk is cheap in January. They could change their minds twice over before we get to May 8th.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back to your parade faggot. Bears paying part-time Jay 56 million is very Ram like, staying loyal to the past GM's failure. lol

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase. You raise great questions and we have hashed this topic out ad nauseum on the Rams board. Most of us want Bradford gone and selecting at some point (perhaps the second round and Taj Boyd) a new franchise QB under the constraints of the new CBA and in the same vein as our competitors in the NFC West. But Fisher and Snead seem clueless as you have stated as the title of this thread and it is spot on.

I can site you many examples of this franchise just effing things up when it comes to personnel and the draft and you are right, Fisher is a D guy and appears to be uninterested in his O. Case in point. We ran after Tavon Austin last year sacrificing our O-line and a guy like Warford who is had a ROY type year for you guys in Detroit. Our O-line would be even further ahead if we would have eschewed the Austin selection and had taken Olgetree and Warford and then taking Watkins this year.

Now we are in a position to get both Jake Matthews and Sammy Watkins and you watch, Snead and Fisher will get some wild hair up their collective asses and run after some reach and not selecting the obvious BPA. You have us pegged pretty much when it comes to this wet fish Bradford and his... ...I don't know how to characterize the guy anymore other than he simply does not make people around him better like say a Luck or Brees or even Stafford. It boggles the mind.

Lions fan 1st, NFL fan 2nd. Rams could be a serious threat to the NFC West if they would only move on from Bradford and find a new guy. I have to think that even some of the players have given up on Sam by now?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will make a move for Johnny Football in the 2nd. Anyways, draft talk is cheap in January. They could change their minds twice over before we get to May 8th.

I agree could all be smokescreens but sounds like serious backing for their QB. Do you mean 2nd round or 2nd 1st round pick with a trade up? Rams def have the ammo. I don't see how Johnny gets out of the top 5.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manziels gonna weasel his way into the top 5!

RW having success is the best thing that happened to Johnny football.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree could all be smokescreens but sounds like serious backing for their QB. Do you mean 2nd round or 2nd 1st round pick with a trade up? Rams def have the ammo. I don't see how Johnny gets out of the top 5.

1. bad combine
2. arrests
3. low wonder test score
4. saying something stupid to the media