• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams@49ers Post-Game Analysis: Rams Win 13-10

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of something similar Vita. Up till yesterday, the LBs looked lost. We all commented on how Ogletree was totally confused and caught out of position, Laurinaitus was getting blockedand not involved in tackling like he used to be, and Dunbar was just getting beat.

Yesterday, the LBs looked solid and all three had a pretty decent game. They all appeared to have returned to their normal badness. Perhaps that is what you are explaining. A confused player always looks like a bust and many of us were pronouncing Laurinaitus ready for a trade and Ogletree a complete waste of a draft pick. Perhaps we might continue along what you are espousing here. Good addition to the thread and thanks for the kind words.
Thanks Brother Retro!

It is exactly what I'm saying and have been saying with calling for some here to have patience. These things take time. I realize here I left out the veterans as you eluded to however did include them in my original post on the game thread. Just cut them out by mistake when amending that post to fit context here.

Thanks too for the compliment and GO RAMS! :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome Vita. This will be an interesting week. I might go to the game. IDK, I haven't decided yet. No problem if you and friend aren't making the drive. No biggie. I might go but right now, the games are selling out. So maybe I won't be able to get a tix.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome Vita. This will be an interesting week. I might go to the game. IDK, I haven't decided yet. No problem if you and friend aren't making the drive. No biggie. I might go but right now, the games are selling out. So maybe I won't be able to get a tix.
I hope you do get your tix but don't be disappointed should we lose because the Cards are the top of the league right now.

We can really make a statement should we take down 3 of the top 4 teams in the NFC West on 4 weeks.

Hell, even if we hold our own in a loss!

I will hope to see you at the San Diego game along with Jaco. Still not sure if he will be in Rams or Chargers gear but should we win and the Chargers lose next week, I"ll have a good guess!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Rams gear. I'm gonna go if they put up a good fight in this next game. But I'll be dammed to spend my money on a team that only shows up 25% of time. If they put two in a row together one round of beers on me!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Rams gear. I'm gonna go if they put up a good fight in this next game. But I'll be dammed to spend my money on a team that only shows up 25% of time. If they put two in a row together one round of beers on me!
Well good jaco because you now numbers them aren't so hard...

Rams are ,750% vs LY Playoff teams, in their last 3 games.

I'd say.... What have you done for me lately?

A good measure for the NFL...

Is not so bad!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams overcame two picks, at least 10 holding none calls, a personal foul that wasn't called and two errant whistles by the Ram hating Zebras and still won the game in San Fransickco .

I'm as proud as I can be today. Way to stand up Rams!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Vita's point, lets take another game to discover how confusion hamper ability. When the Rams sit back and don't attack and ask youngsters to figure it out, a split second is the difference between a good play and a opposing touchdown. I relate it to a golfer, 150 yards for most is a 7 iron, in most cases the golfer attacks the ball and often good shots are completed. Now add wind, dew, downhill stance and the golfer is confused and in most cases are incapable of getting a good shot off. In Williams' attacking defense the players are given a assignment and there is no thinking just attack. The reaction after the start of the attack is all that is left. For young players this is the real way to get the most out of them. With time and experience, the rest will come easier.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: lets get a win in the Valley of the Sun...

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry but they should fine this asshole $50000 for this tackle! This is worse than any facemask, blow to the face, horse collar ect. FINE HIS ASS! :bullshit:

Wk 9 Can't-Miss Play: The Borland body slam - NFL Videos

If our team would have done this, there would have been a flag followed by a fine. What the hell is wrong with the NFL for overlooking this? There Im done now.....

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Zeke, you are wrong; we wouldn't have been fined hell our players would have been kicked out of the game.

smh

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Zeke, you are wrong; we wouldn't have been fined hell our players would have been kicked out of the game.

smh

:nod:.....you got that right! I geuss I'm so pissed off I cant think straight! :doh:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure our team sucks and Im not trying to make excuses, BUT......... the last few weeks this team has really been getting screwed on NON CALLS! .....or other terrible calls! How did they not see this?? Were they looking elsewhere?? The guy carrying the ball got slammed for christ sake.

The Dallas game there were 2 really bad holds on our d-line at a critical part of the game that were overlooked and allowed those assholes to score. The offensive PI on Jared Cook? What the hells wrong with these freakin refs? Our guy almost gets his spinal cord snapped and NOTHING is being done about it??? WTF???? .....I blame this horseshit on Roger Goodell!

there......I'm really done bitchin now,.... phew!!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams overcame two picks, at least 10 holding none calls, a personal foul that wasn't called and two errant whistles by the Ram hating Zebras and still won the game in San Fransickco .

I'm as proud as I can be today. Way to stand up Rams!

100% correct. These are usually the type of games the rams fold up and go home at half time.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for another great writeup Retro, I've been busy with moving recently so I haven't had much of a chance to check in. Very happy we beat the Niners, when you beat the Niners and Seahawks in the same season it is a good season no matter the record.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% correct. These are usually the type of games the rams fold up and go home at half time.
Let's all hope for the NFC West Trifecta this Sunday Snake Eyes! :suds:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro
Good write up! :clap:

I agree the referees are really hurting us lately. But there was 1 time in the game that really bothered me that you forgot to mention in your write up. I believe it was in the 3rd qtr when the 49er MLB Boreland picked up and slammed Tre Mason on his head! This was CLEARLY a personal foul and uncalled for! He didn't have to tackle like that! Totally unnecessary! No flag thrown! Initially, it looked as though Tre Mason was going to be hurt, but he got up and was ok. IMO, Jeff Fisher should have climbed all over that referee crew for missing a blatant (safety of the players) call! No flag thrown, would have given us a 1st down but ended up punting! Typical RAM luck! I believe Boreland should be given a hefty fine for this!

Completely agree.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your kind words Snake Eyes and tnerb57