• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rak was held

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was Jeff Triplett's crew right? I never pay attention to officials but this crew has been so bad for so long that even I am aware of them. On the one Harvin TD that was called back because the guy blocked a defender to keep him down I'm still trying to figure out how that call was made.

We got the benefit more times than not so if this thread is complaining about the officials it's just a fan crying over spilled milk. As I said I chimed in because this has been an issue with Rak for years and I have no idea why

Pretty sure Triplett has Members of the commissioners family in his basement. Seems more logical than the NFL thinks he's good at his job.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it should of been off setting penalties and replay 3rd down. Not give the Seahawks the win.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. But do you think Washington's odds of winning increase if Seattle burns off another two minutes of clock and kicks a FG?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it should of been off setting penalties and replay 3rd down. Not give the Seahawks the win.

Not sure why you're still not getting this. They took a TD off the board for Seattle on a horrible call, took another off the board with another questionable one and took several big plays away from them as well with iffy calls. This missed call resulted in a do-over for a team that had no problems moving the ball all night. It was not the biggest call of the night, without the earlier blown calls this game was over by the start of the 4th.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The harvin Td's were all decent calls. Not like the holding call that should of been called on RAK. It was the biggest play of the game so it was the biggest call of the night.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone complaining about that call after what took place that night is acting like a baby.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGfan you cant miss the biggest call of the night. I don't care what happened during the game. It was the biggest play of the game. How is it being a baby? If Rak sacks Wilson we get the ball back with the shot to tie the game with a 1:30 left. You make it sound its no big deal. Wow!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big play, no doubt, but are you really arguing that our hold downfield on the same play was not as blatant? So best case they get a do-over. If they called just the one on Rak that is yet another hose job for Seattle on top of all the other bad calls they had to absorb. If we had 3 TDs taken down I know you'd be crying about that. The one Harvin TD that was called back because of the blocker downfield was a downright joke.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No all of Seattle penalties were justified. I will have to watch the game again to be sure. The Rak hold was more blatant than the Harvin play. I thought we had contact in the first 5 yards. If it was 8 yards then that doesn't trump the rak hold.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was stopping them in the 2nd half. The biggest play of the game and the Ref did not throw the flag for holding on Rak. The olineman basically horse collared him. Even Gruden pointed it out on the TV. It was the biggest play of the game. They call that its 3rd and 15 and we get the ball back. These refs are terrible.

When you are considered a good team, you get these kinds of calls. When you are considered a bad team the refs are not loking for infractions against you so much as infractions you commit. If you go back and look at our games, there are tons of calls against us and non calls we didnt get that would have changed the outcome of games. But when you are a subpar team, you are playing against the guys in black and white as ell as who ever happens to be the other team.