• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders go ALL IN

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Terrelle Pryor!

After a lackluster performance by Flynn, TP came back from a concussion and led an inspired effort against a Phillip Rivers led team that has had our number consistently over the past dreadful decade. This was enough for the front office to make a bold move and release Flynn, clearly indicating that this is now TP's team.

This also has GM Reggie McKenzie eating a big ol slice of Humble Pie, after laying out 6 mil and a 5th rounder to aquire Flynn in the offseason.

I am hopeful this will become a defining moment for our young prodigy, who obviously has and is working hard to elevate his game, it certainly looks like this team is playing hard for him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the players love Pryor.. They say when he is in the game, we always have a chance to WIN!! BEAT KC, Pryors hype would be unreal.. Dang that KC game is HUGE for The Raiders!! BEAT KC BEAT KC!!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to Sunday's game. Would be awesome to knock off KC and go 3-3 into the bye week.

I think we still need to find a QB to sign as backup to TP. If he goes out, are we really going to rely on the undrafted rookie? No knock on McGloin, but hopefully we don't need to go down that road.

I'm also hopeful DMac has a huge game. I'm really over him and think it's time we move on, but try to get something out of him if he is available.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to Sunday's game. Would be awesome to knock off KC and go 3-3 into the bye week.

I think we still need to find a QB to sign as backup to TP. If he goes out, are we really going to rely on the undrafted rookie? No knock on McGloin, but hopefully we don't need to go down that road.

I'm also hopeful DMac has a huge game. I'm really over him and think it's time we move on, but try to get something out of him if he is available.

DMac has been a huge disappointment so far, and this is his contract year? If he has something he needs to show it now, we have all grown tired of watching him get stuffed at first contact. He should be our bubble screen guy, let Jennings and Reece pack it out of the backfield, until he proves otherwise there is no sense forcing the issue and putting us in long down situations.

I think releasing Flynn was more of a statement to TP, this is your team now kid. A more suitable backup should be in consideration.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMac has been a huge disappointment so far, and this is his contract year? If he has something he needs to show it now, we have all grown tired of watching him get stuffed at first contact. He should be our bubble screen guy, let Jennings and Reece pack it out of the backfield, until he proves otherwise there is no sense forcing the issue and putting us in long down situations.

I think releasing Flynn was more of a statement to TP, this is your team now kid. A more suitable backup should be in consideration.

I agree, not to mention his terrible blocking.