• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Raiders - Chiefs

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i see a mock draft out there with anything on it other than Cooper, that dude has NO CRED!! In my eyes.. But then again if we draft him, thats the no brainer pick.. Hopefully he falls in our lap..

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think im starting to lean more to Holmgren over Harbaugh.. Holmgren would coach Carr up real good!! He is well respected, no drama with that guy..

latest rumor is harbaugh would likely want to have some management say. not be a gm exactly but bring in his own management, GM etc. so probably would lead to reggie being gone. I like Holmgren but is he more of a GM in his career?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing we want is a HC with GM powers Trojan.. Not good.. And you say JH wants his own hand picked GM?? So in other words JH will be the GM as well.. He gets his puppet GM and makes all the calls.. That sounds like the making of drama and cap hell to me.. Hey i welcome JH with open arms to be the HC of the Raiders, but not the GM!! Same goes for Chucky, etc.. Besides the Ross and JH link is starting to heat up!! If Ross wants JH?? We will have to out bid him, with either draft picks or money!! What does Ross have to offer?? A ready made team, unlimited money, and South Beach!! Rumors will be flying daily..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sort of trippy.. Let's say Marks strikes out on his true love Chucky!! Then these JH rumors get super red hot, as we all know they will.. With Ross, the Bears, Jets, etc, are all rumored to want him big time!! Does Mark panic and trade our TOP 5 pick for him?? I know RM would not, but Mark owns the team so he would have final say!! Look for the York's and that GM they have to start leaking info!! In order to get someone to bite..
Now im not saying this will happen!! Im just saying.. Im in offseason mode already!! Im playing the what if game!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sort of trippy.. Let's say Marks strikes out on his true love Chucky!! Then these JH rumors get super red hot, as we all know they will.. With Ross, the Bears, Jets, etc, are all rumored to want him big time!! Does Mark panic and trade our TOP 5 pick for him?? I know RM would not, but Mark owns the team so he would have final say!! Look for the York's and that GM they have to start leaking info!! In order to get someone to bite..
Now im not saying this will happen!! Im just saying.. Im in offseason mode already!! Im playing the what if game!!

He's also been linked to the Michigan job. It's been reported that's the most highest chance for him to land