• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Raiders - Chiefs

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Schefter puts a tweet out saying the Raiders are making sweeping changes this offseason!! That could involve RM.. Hmmmm.. Bad Move if Mark fires RM!! But let's say he does, that can only mean a few things!! 1. He has Chucky in the bag, And the Chuck wants TOTAL control.. 2. He is trading our first round pick for JM, and JM wants his hand picked GM!! Better hope we WIN out, so the Whiners get a low pick!! Yes JM might cost us our first round pick.. 3. Holmgren will be the GM and HC!! Those are the ONLY 3 people that i can see MD letting RM go for.. GMs that truly know talent are like Franchise QBs!! VERY hard to find..

There's a report up on ESPN about it too. I've been against Reggie lately. It's been described his picks of Mack and Carr were no brainers. I'm fine with him going. But it's a mistake if they give up a pick for harbaugh. Especially a 1st rounder. There's what 2 games left? It's at worst a top 5 pick. No coach is worth that. He's going to be let go in offseason. Don't pay what you can get for free!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat KC once cuz we were the better coached team that day.. Today they were.. It is what it is..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get a new GM that's what he will do Trojan.. Mark wants the BIG name!! And it will cost us our first pick!! Our only hope Is Chucky!!

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get a new GM that's what he will do Trojan.. Mark wants the BIG name!! And it will cost us our first pick!! Our only hope Is Chucky!!

That's just crazy. Harbaugh is a decent coach but not worth that pick. Maybe if it was new England's coach or some coach with multiple Super Bowls. Again it's clear San francisco will fire him if a trade doesn't happen. Don't bail them out with picks.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JH is in big demand!! Firing him would be stupid on the Whiners part!! No way is that GM that dumb.. I can't believe that bro sorry..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Brown JR!! Or Harbaugh!! You want a coach like JH?? He ain't coming free!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mack and Carr were no brainer picks.. Well that Houston GM should be fired for taking JR part 2 and not one of the 2 best players in this draft.. We can add Fisher and his GM for taking a LG over Carr, and the Jags for taking Bortles over Carr.. Let's Add the Browns for taking JM and the Vikes for taking Teddy as well.. I give credit were its do.. RM made the right picks and those other GMs did not.. That's the bottom line.. Although Teddy is pretty good..

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why i like you guys. You realize it's only a game and don't get outta hand with it. Congrats btw of picking up the split with us this time around and i see good things in the Raiders future if you keep going your current direction. Definitely keep letting Carr get better and get a couple more weapons on your offense. Defensively i think you guys are just about there. Keep up the good work, fellas...well, except when you play us, of course...:suds:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JH is in big demand!! Firing him would be stupid on the Whiners part!! No way is that GM that dumb.. I can't believe that bro sorry..

It's been in the news all year that harbaugh has worn out his welcome and was likely gone after the season. Something about his releationship with management being bad. I'm telling you if raiders don't trade for him nobody else will and then they will Fire him. Google harbaugh too be let go I offsesson and see for yourself. Reggie and mark Davis are fools if they offer anything for him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Trojan, Look at the Fins, that team is ready made, and have wanted JH for a while, Jets, Bears, etc.. They are going to trade him.. Hey if the Whiners are fool enough to let him walk?? Better for all the teams that want him!! The Jets, Bears, Fins, can give him unlimited money!! And power!! I just don't think they will fire him!! When those other teams would give draft picks for him.. Heck my FIN friend wants to give his 1st for him.. Bad move if they just fire him!! The Yorks are thinking Chucky type trade!! Heck they about traded him last year to the browns..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on CL67.. We got the split!! You guys won the MUST win game.. Good luck the rest of the way..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why i like you guys. You realize it's only a game and don't get outta hand with it. Congrats btw of picking up the split with us this time around and i see good things in the Raiders future if you keep going your current direction. Definitely keep letting Carr get better and get a couple more weapons on your offense. Defensively i think you guys are just about there. Keep up the good work, fellas...well, except when you play us, of course...:suds:

My fav Chef fan, u r all fuckin right man, I love how the 'hoop has brought us all together.

This shit doesn't just happen, we was years in the making.

'Hoop is alright.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Trojan, Look at the Fins, that team is ready made, and have wanted JH for a while, Jets, Bears, etc.. They are going to trade him.. Hey if the Whiners are fool enough to let him walk?? Better for all the teams that want him!! The Jets, Bears, Fins, can give him unlimited money!! And power!! I just don't think they will fire him!! When those other teams would give draft picks for him.. Heck my FIN friend wants to give his 1st for him.. Bad move if they just fire him!! The Yorks are thinking Chucky type trade!! Heck they about traded him last year to the browns..

i say let those teams trade for him. if and WHEN they cut him loose then if you want to offer him a nice contract then by all means...but a top 5 pick is just ridiculous. some of the best players in league wouldn't even get a top 5 pick in return for trade. if the raiders were a little bit better record wise i might be willing. pretty sure if dolphins trade they are looking at picking at 18 or somewhere in there. the announcers were just saying during the 49ers-seahawks game that its been rumored that before season started harbaugh would be gone regardless of how season panned out even if super bowl. maybe they could do a 2nd round pick but a 1st being a top 5 is a bonehead move. get holmgren in here without giving up draft picks if thats the case

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.. Harbaugh and Ross the Fins owner already being linked!! Ross will go all in!! And no Trojan i don't want to trade Tm Brown JR for Harbaugh!! Heck he is not even my first choice.. Im just saying JH will cost us.. We fire RM the new GM will go all in with JH as well.. And burn our CAP up.. Im not the one that wants to make that trade..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And remember, FlaRaiders neck of the woods is pretty sweet as well.. And the Fins have a good team that just needs coaching..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't trip DJ, this offseason is what will make or break us.. We finally have the building blocks, let's see who will lead our team back to glory.. We were out coached today..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think im starting to lean more to Holmgren over Harbaugh.. Holmgren would coach Carr up real good!! He is well respected, no drama with that guy..