• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Radulov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Radulov looked very slick in the Olympics, and one of the better players on the ice most games for Russia, which was a very talented team.

I got about the same impression as was previously stated: good skater, good hands, and a little mean. I think Kovalchuk-lite is a good comparison. He's not as dazzling as Kovalchuk, and he won't produce like him, but he's got a similar style and his skills are not that far below Kovalchuk's. I could also see him being streaky like Kovalchuk.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dmitry Chesnokov ‏ @dchesnokov
Will drop a small bomb about the conditions of Radulov's return to the NHL soon. Stay tuned. #Preds

Radulov's return 2 the NHL is conditioned on him returning to the KHL next season (according to KHL Pres Medvedev via SovSport's @plysenkov)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will drop a small bomb about the conditions of Radulov's return to the NHL soon. Stay tuned. #Preds

Radulov's return 2 the NHL is conditioned on him returning to the KHL next season (according to KHL Pres Medvedev via SovSport's @plysenkov)

so he gets to leave his KHL team and return to his NHL team and burn both final years of his contracts in both....... is that how it works

wow talking about rewarding players for not honouring their contracts....

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now i read that Radulov might have ended up buying out the contract with Ufa in the KHL as they wanted (ransom anyone?) and theres this ... someone paid to get him out ... :L

An unnamed benefactor helped get Radulov to Nashville? Maybe a certain country music star with connections to the team?

Medvedev said Radulov was allowed to buy out this season only with the understanding he'd be back. If not, he'd have to pay 2/3 of next yrs

we still don't know who paid the money

no one finds this a little sketchy? the preds cant buy out his KHL contract because that would be cap circumvention ... so someone else did? thats some stank puss to me!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[sarcasm] I sure hope the NHL "investigates" this [/sarcasm]

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its certainly sketchy.. but i dont see any reason why ****** wouldn't be allowed to pay for his buyout in the KHL.. all that matters in terms of the KHL contract is that money is had.. and all that matters in the NHL is that the preds dont pay for it.. so if someone paid it out, everything would be legal? obviously the person paying is a preds fan with a lot of money, or hell, maybe its bettman trying to steal players from russia, but that doesn't make it illegal i dont think

if you're radulov though you're playing with fire here.. if he had just come and played out his contract here, or signs a quick deal to get to UFA, he'd be making the big bucks.. teams are going to be even more skeptical if all this goes through though.. lining up your contracts and rights so that russia and the entire NHL can bid at the same time.. talk about painting a picture of what you're really focused on.. i wouldn't offer him if i were an NHL team, that's for damn sure

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It occurs to me that, as irritated as some GMs are reported to be by this development, I'm sure those same GMs will be happy to know that -- if there were to be a work-stoppage in our future -- the waiver-exemptions of their own prized prospects will be intact whenever the league gets around to playing again. And I'm guessing the league has an interest in working with the KHL to smooth out Radulov's KHL contract issues (should he return to Russia), just in case the NHL might need the cooperation of the KHL in the near future regarding the comings and goings of players prevented from playing in the NHL due to a work-stoppage.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the NHL has another work stoppage, i think the league is gunna die.. i probably wont be around to see it though *suicide emoticon*

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would it surprise anyone in the least if it turns out the NHL paid for the buyout of the rest of this season for Radulov ??? nawwwwwwww ... couldnt be ... just sayin

and i think the KHL/Russian hockey needs to start playing fair if they want to see NHL players in Sochi

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
and now voodoo is involved.

Salavat Yulayev fans' parting gift to Radulov - three of his own teeth, gilded, with the puck that freed them.
30410_345px.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would it surprise anyone in the least if it turns out the NHL paid for the buyout of the rest of this season for Radulov ??? nawwwwwwww ... couldnt be ... just sayin

and i think the KHL/Russian hockey needs to start playing fair if they want to see NHL players in Sochi

i think the KHL/Russian hockey will continue to do exactly what they're doing.. many russians have already said they'll be playing in the olympics regardless.. if the KHL/Russian hockey convinces the NHL to decline the olympics, russia going to be loaded and it'll be exactly like 198... err..

:usa:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poile on KHL contract status: "I don't think he has any obligations going fwd with anybody."

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean_Leahy
(Psssst: Alex Radulov is on waivers in your Yahoo! fantasy hockey leagues. Don't tell anyone in your league.)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radulov's Russian agent to SovSport: "Radulov will most likely spend the next season in Russia." #Preds

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peanut butter jelly sammiches are tasty