• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick Review of Titans game

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no its not what I said, but not surprising to read it.

if you create your own "mis-interpretation", then its easy to attack and say its wrong. :-)

You said as long as he performs, his height is not a problem. The implication is pretty clear that if he does not perform, his height is a problem.

Also, I didn't interpret anything. I asked for clarification. I know some people like to randomly use question marks, but I tend to use them exclusively to ask questions. If I put a question mark at the end of a sentence, it's because I'm looking for information.

Feel free to explain.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it isn't. But if that's not what was being implied, then the post says absolutely nothing and serves no point.

A common theme on this board, wouldn't you say? But in Deep's case, at least, I knew what his meaning was.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the closest NT's in that list are Soliai(Whom I wanted us to get 4 or 5 yrs ago in the draff) and Ratliff. All the others I would classify as 3 techs or DE's

Yeah, I know. But there aren't all that many true NTs in the league these days. Ngata has played his fair share on the nose. And while the others are probably more penetrators than OL-absorbers, they have all certainly done the latter.