• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick fantasy question guys.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys i'm thinking about snagging Zach Ertz for my fantasy team what's the word on him going into the season. Really need help. It's either him or Ed Dickson.:noidea:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys i'm thinking about snagging Zach Ertz for my fantasy team what's the word on him going into the season. Really need help. It's either him or Ed Dickson.:noidea:

At what spot? The TE with the exception of Jimmy Graham ( NO Saints) should go later rounds. Pitta is done for year. I would go Graham, Vernon Davis, shit there are a few others before I even give Ertz a sniff.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is over I have Jared Cook and Celek...I'm trying to upgrade if possible

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats not that bad. I like Jared Cook. I think I have him in one of my leagues. Celek has a chip on his shoulder this year. I think he is due for a better season. He was invisible last year. Celek is a better option than Ertz at this time.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cook should be your #1 TE to start the season. Celek will be the #1 in Philly for about half the year -- I fully expect Ertz to take over for him at that point.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ertz, and I like Celek and I like Casey, but I have been staying away from all Philly TEs for that reason.... They are all good, I like them all, but think it will be spread out among them too much to consider any one of them a legitimate constant threat for catches and yards. Could have Celek dominate one game, could be Casey the next and then Ertz. If your choices are between Ertz and Dickson...... I would go with Dickson.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz will be a great TE but not just yet, look for him to really get his feet under him by mid season and see how he much attention Vick gives him in the passing game, could really start to light it up by seasons end which in most leagues is when you need a hot player to win leagues.