• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question on the Press

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch pregame while on the eliptical unit...

I kind of like Woodson too and Hustlebuck and Dilfer are well spoken. Kobler drives me nuts with the hair......

Good move...Kobler keeps those guys on task or they would never finish a segment, but she does like the big hair...Woodson is okay...Dilfer tries too hard imo...Hasslbeck is Steve Young only a little better...that show would be better with fewer people I think....Dilfer and Young could go and I wouldn't miss them.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated him since the Chris Evert thing, and the Gordie Howe bit didn't help...

But for me, Stephen A Smith. I am fine with him in basketball. I don't watch him or listen to him much when he talks about that, but he does have good connections in the sport and some knowledge. But him doing football is a joke.

Two things I hate on sports radio

Stephen A trying to talk football
Mel Kiper Jr trying to talk basketball.

I completely agree on both your guys. Stephen A is an ass most of the times but I do enjoy his knowledge of the NBA. I haven't listened to Kiper in a long time, usually I'm tuned into the NFL Network's Mike Mayock who I think breaks down the players real well before and during the draft.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Joe Buck is a pretty damn good baseball announcer

When every single fanbase in America thinks he's a "Hater", it actually means he is not

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Joe Buck is a pretty damn good baseball announcer

When every single fanbase in America thinks he's a "Hater", it actually means he is not

I'm probably in the minority on this but I don't mind listening to Buck and Aikmen working the game of the week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another football related one that I can't stand is Dave Damashek. How he is considered a football analyst I do not know. I mean he has his baby pick winners of games for him.