• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question For Cowboys Fans

ragman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboys fan, do you root for the Eagles or Seahawks on Sunday?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about this yesterday. The goal every year though is to win the division. If they are to achieve their goals , the players are pulling for seattle. As a huge fan, I personally think we would have to go 4-0 to win the division. Philly has us in the tie breakers because of division record. The chances of us going 4-0 , I would think is very slim. With that being the case, fly high Eagles ha.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle. Similar question for the Denver fans rooting for Pats or Chargers. Worry about the division first then the rest.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the Seahawks, then rooting for us to win every game we play from here on out. I never give up on the division when its this close in reach. Also you never know what might happen over the next 4 weeks.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason I say Seahawks is because I think they still win their division. The Cards are reeling right now without their starting QB, they have a ton of injuries mounting. There is a chance they miss the playoffs completely.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys defense does not match up well with chicago. I am not confident the Cowboys will win. May be better for Seattle to lose.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys defense does not match up well with chicago. I am not confident the Cowboys will win. May be better for Seattle to lose.

Dallas needs to run the ball and use play action, the Bears defense is horrible as well. If Dallas can run the ball and control the clock they could very well win this game. There is no doubt who the better running team is. Don't take so much out of that Eagle game, it was a short week. I think the team will respond.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to run the ball and use play action, the Bears defense is horrible as well. If Dallas can run the ball and control the clock they could very well win this game. There is no doubt who the better running team is. Don't take so much out of that Eagle game, it was a short week. I think the team will respond.

The defense has looked pretty crappy the last two games. Hopefully they can disrupt Chicago.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles. If the Seahawks win, we'd be tied with the Eagles, but if we didn't beat them in Philly the following week, we'd likely miss the playoffs altogether. If Philly wins, (all this assuming we beat Chicago) then we'd have a game lead and tiebreaker on the Seahawks for the WC, meaning in essence a two game lead with three to play. I think Dallas could make a lot of noise in the playoffs, the only terrible matchups would be GB and Philly IMO. Dallas would have a Great shot to beat NO, SF, Seattle and Detroit, even on the road

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboys fan, do you root for the Eagles or Seahawks on Sunday?

As a Cowboys fan I root for them to play better and win all four. Then it doesn't matter what the hell Seattle, Philly, SF or Detroit does. They control their own fate. If they don't make the playoffs, it's their fault.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The division is not out of reach by any means. So the Eagles are one game up on us. We play them again so that could be negated with a win. Washington plays us tough but fuck Washington, we should beat them. The Bears suck. They have scary players but so do we, I think our offense is better, that's a winnable game. Luck could shred us but at the same time he hasn't beaten any real good teams this year. I think the Colts can be neutralized.

In other words, go for the division. I want Seattle to win.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root for the Seahawks to win, but in the end, it matters little if we don't win our games. When it boils down to seeding, would you rather win the division and play Seattle in Dallas or lose the division and play at ATL or NO?

We've been good enough that we've beaten two of those teams. So again, just win games and sort it out once you get in the playoffs. We lose to the Bears and suddenly, we may wind up on the outside looking in again.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root for the Seahawks to win, but in the end, it matters little if we don't win our games. When it boils down to seeding, would you rather win the division and play Seattle in Dallas or lose the division and play at ATL or NO?

We've been good enough that we've beaten two of those teams. So again, just win games and sort it out once you get in the playoffs. We lose to the Bears and suddenly, we may wind up on the outside looking in again.

the way they play at home I'd rather see them on the road. :L

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles. If the Seahawks win, we'd be tied with the Eagles, but if we didn't beat them in Philly the following week, we'd likely miss the playoffs altogether. If Philly wins, (all this assuming we beat Chicago) then we'd have a game lead and tiebreaker on the Seahawks for the WC, meaning in essence a two game lead with three to play. I think Dallas could make a lot of noise in the playoffs, the only terrible matchups would be GB and Philly IMO. Dallas would have a Great shot to beat NO, SF, Seattle and Detroit, even on the road

Dallas has to out score teams now. I have no faith in this defense to get enough three and outs or slow down a potent offense. The wild card seems to be a more reachable goal than division title.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The division is not out of reach by any means. So the Eagles are one game up on us. We play them again so that could be negated with a win. Washington plays us tough but fuck Washington, we should beat them. The Bears suck. They have scary players but so do we, I think our offense is better, that's a winnable game. Luck could shred us but at the same time he hasn't beaten any real good teams this year. I think the Colts can be neutralized.

In other words, go for the division. I want Seattle to win.

Kind of hard to tell you are a true cowboy fan with all the NY stuff in your avatar LOL

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this even a question?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So really glad that I was wrong about this game. I still am concerned about the defense. Hats off to murray and the ol. Frederick, Martin and Smith are studs at run blocking. Romo just don't look right to me which is unfortunate. The big plays are there for the passing game and he is unable to exploit it. Romo at 65% still better than weeden