• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question about SB 50 (DVD/Digital copy)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas....

Does anybody know if there are DVD version's, or digital versions of the entire game for purchase anywhere? The week of the game I kept telling myself over and over "don't forget to TiVo" the game, and well you know with all the excitement and anxiety, I did just that.

I found a couple of goofy sites that say they've archived the entire game and you can watch, but you have to sign up for an account and all that jazz, and I'm not entirely sure it's legit.

I have the entire games from our other SB victories on VHS, and now I need this one.

Thanks in advance for any input.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas....

Does anybody know if there are DVD version's, or digital versions of the entire game for purchase anywhere? The week of the game I kept telling myself over and over "don't forget to TiVo" the game, and well you know with all the excitement and anxiety, I did just that.

I found a couple of goofy sites that say they've archived the entire game and you can watch, but you have to sign up for an account and all that jazz, and I'm not entirely sure it's legit.

I have the entire games from our other SB victories on VHS, and now I need this one.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Well for me I paid for the NFL.com Game Pass that allows you to watch any game from this past year. Now given this is a yearly subscription so not sure you want to pay that much just to get the game.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll track one down somehow. Kicking myself for not recording it because I want to watch it again from start to finish.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll track one down somehow. Kicking myself for not recording it because I want to watch it again from start to finish.

I wonder if the NFL Network is still showing it at all? I know the week after the Super Bowl they showed it a few times.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can buy it ...I think at ESPN all of them but the KC SB..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc, let me know what you come up with. I am interested in purchasing a copy as well.