• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBs

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With adding Lock and Rypien I think that the QB room will have a full turnover from last year. I think we will see the depth chart be Flacco, Lock, and Rypien with potential that Rypien be on the PS. Garrett Grayson will probably be cut soon as 5 QBs is too many to take into training camp, especially with Lock and Rypien will need development time. I could see Hogan potentially not making it to preseason games either.

I like the idea of Rypien being our backup QB of the future and if Lock can become the QB of the future this could be a reply of 1983 with Elway and Kubiak.

Thoughts?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw somewhere Rypien was guaranteed 6 figures by the Broncos.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw somewhere Rypien was guaranteed 6 figures by the Broncos.

I saw that too. I have been waiting to see a complete official list of the the undrafted FAs, but I have not found one yet. Until they sign on the dotted line it is not official.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of Rypien being our backup QB of the future and if Lock can become the QB of the future this could be a reply of 1983 with Elway and Kubiak.

Thoughts?

I can’t wait for 30+ years from now when GM Lock hires his old buddy Rypien as HC to lead a team with an aging vet QB to a Super Bowl win!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t wait for 30+ years from now when GM Lock hires his old buddy Rypien as HC to lead a team with an aging vet QB to a Super Bowl win!

My posts will droll on incoherently like Springstein and Mingo in 30 years...

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that too. I have been waiting to see a complete official list of the the undrafted FAs, but I have not found one yet. Until they sign on the dotted line it is not official.

Here's a pretty good recent list.

Denver added fullback George Aston, offensive lineman Ryan Crozier, cornerback Alijah Holder, wide receiver Kelvin McKnight, linebacker Malik Reed, quarterback Brett Rypien and linebacker Josh Watson.

The Broncos waived quarterback Garrett Grayson and wide receiver Chad Hansen in corresponding roster moves.

The Broncos on Tuesday signed Arizona State offensive lineman Quinn Bailey, East Central wide receiver Trinity Benson, Kansas linebacker Joe Dineen, Wyoming tight end Austin Fort, Samford defensive lineman Ahmad Gooden, Florida Tech wide receiver Romell Guerrier, West Georgia running back Devontae Jackson, Washington defensive lineman Jaylen Johnson, Tulane offensive lineman John Leglue and Arkansas offensive lineman Brian Wallace.

Denver has now signed 17 total college free agents from this year's crop of players. The Broncos' roster is now at the 90-man limit.

Broncos sign seven more college free agents