• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB controversy in Philly??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the Philly area, the snow wasn't bad.

The best chance this deal has is if MM is there still at #10. At that point though, I think Nick Foles stays in Philly and they end up sending picks this way.

But back to Cougar's point, I agree. If we bring Foles in, why would Bradford we-do his deal? He wouldn't, he'd make us cut him and then we'd be int he same position with Foles that we are with Bradford. Foles is up for a big payday. I don't think he's a good fit in STL.

The only way I see it happening is the Eagles would have to talk to the Bucs and work out a deal that would include the rams 10th pick. The problem is I doubt the Bucs will want to fall all the way back to 10. It would have to be a crazy offer from the Eagles they couldn't resist like the RG3 trade. So we would go back to 20 get Foles and hopefully a 4th rd pick too. Bucs would pick 10th and get a boat load of picks maybe a player from the Eagles. Eagles would take MM #1. But your right Ice unless Sam restructures and we have Sam and Foles battle it out for the starting position I don't see the point. Foles hasn't played a complete season in his 3 years.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher has already stated that Sammie his guy at least for the 2015 season. I wouldn't think he would then bring in a deliberate competition to create the headache of a QB controversy. No this deal is getting way to convoluted even for Philly and Tampa is probably already set on MM from the get-go.