• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put Pettigrew on the block?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other team would trade for that production coupled with that contract.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other team would trade for that production coupled with that contract.

I was just about to say no team would give a draft pick to get a $4 million, slow TE, that can't catch, no matter how well he can block.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettigrew is not a bad TE. And while I don't like the way they structured his new contract he probably wasn't overpaid at the time.

:wtf:

So a slow ass TE who can't break tackles, gets the ball stripped from him by 190lb DB's and drops passes more often than Aaron Hernandez drops the soap is good?

What makes him good? Blocking? Mike Williams who we drafted out of ALA can do that and he will work for peanuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton woulda loved that post.

Maybe I missed the news. Whatever happened to that dude?

He was all Roses and Dandelions over the Lions. Then he turned into the spawn of Satan on game threads.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't handle legal weed in Colorado I guess.

Life was too beautiful. Plus, MikeD's always gotta be trashin' Ebron. And Pettigrew's the only Lions TE Kreton thought deserved trashing. Or it was just the weed.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton was good people, in my book. maybe he had a more positive outlook for the Lions than others in here but you have to figure out people like him by throwing away the biased glasses first.

He became tired of all the drama shit going on in here.... and bounced

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton was good people, in my book. maybe he had a more positive outlook for the Lions than others in here but you have to figure out people like him by throwing away the biased glasses first.

He became tired of all the drama shit going on in here.... and bounced

Do you remember when he battled the entire Bears board? On the Bears board?

That....was.....awesome!

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't here at that time but I did see some of the rants re-posted by him and Peter Gozintite (sp.)....epic

maybe he had some really really high quality H2O or chronic, IDK

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton is really Fauria. I'm convinced of it.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty said:
He's the master of 180's.

He'll be back.

I'm becoming one of those myself.

I couldn't have ever thought I'd want Suh on the team for a possible 17.5MM per year avg... I was at a max of 15M per year avg just a fews months ago............but I reversed course

I'm also of the belief that a RB shouldn't be taken prior to round 4 of the draft... but I really like this kid Coleman... have you heard of this kid ?.... I think he pulls off one of those 4.38 forties at the combine, kind of like Julio did, but Julio had a broken bone in his foot and still posted a 4.39... I reversed course on drafting a RB before round 4, for this year, solely because we're at #23 and if it's Coleman (otherwise I'd take No. Iowa RB David Johnson, who won't be running anywhere near what I expect Coleman to run)..

am I the next master at 180's ???

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont like Gordon, Blue?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't have ever thought I'd want Suh on the team for a possible 17.5MM per year avg... I was at a max of 15M per year avg just a fews months ago............but I reversed course

I'm also of the belief that a RB shouldn't be taken prior to round 4 of the draft... but I really like this kid Coleman... have you heard of this kid ?.... I think he pulls off one of those 4.38 forties at the combine, kind of like Julio did, but Julio had a broken bone in his foot and still posted a 4.39... I reversed course on drafting a RB before round 4, for this year, solely because we're at #23 and if it's Coleman (otherwise I'd take No. Iowa RB David Johnson, who won't be running anywhere near what I expect Coleman to run)..

I'm with ya on the RBs- generally I'd wait till at least the 3rd to take a RB, but we have a big need there this year, so that has to change things, imo.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Coleman is going to be a beast, so that helps his case a bit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what surprised me more, you switching to hoping for a Suh long term deal, or you going from the mindset of no RB is worthy of a 1st rounder these days(a mindset I also had) to "Hell Yeah, Team Coleman!"? Id heard of him, there was this one guy that kept bringing him. Then he left the boards at Christmas time. Not sure what happened to him.

As a shortsighted, Suh at any cost kinda guy, I liked the switch you made there. The Runningback one, Im trying to deal with that switch. I'll come around on Tevin too, just gonna take a minute. Wait.....

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lionstop1 said:
You dont like Gordon, Blue?

not 1 bit, do I like Gordon, outside of IF Mayhew were to draft him then I'd live with the pick. that's it.

Gordon has more wiggle to his running style but as I stated long ago as well as tPaul recently did, Wisky has an O-Line that is physically more dominant than most D-Lineman they face thus they can create more openings for their RB's. Gordon possesses great vision and patience but his running style is more bounce outside/wide or run inside through gaping holes than in tight quarters between the tackles.. JMO..

I'm also going to question any Wisky RB regarding their ability in pass-pro... haven't seen any of them yet succeed, not even Ron Dayne to the point where he should have found success.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty said:
Not sure what surprised me more, you switching to hoping for a Suh long term deal, or you going from the mindset of no RB is worthy of a 1st rounder these days(a mindset I also had) to "Hell Yeah, Team Coleman!"? Id heard of him, there was this one guy that kept bringing him. Then he left the boards at Christmas time. Not sure what happened to him.

As a shortsighted, Suh at any cost kinda guy, I liked the switch you made there. The Runningback one, Im trying to deal with that switch. I'll come around on Tevin too, just gonna take a minute. Wait.....

meh ! I'm old as Dinosaur poop fossil so I guess I could succumb to a couple changes in my life. you youngins' should try it sometime... tunnel vision isn't only for the elderly, ya know...

BTW, I want a new housing quarters. That piece of shit fridge box you sold me with the empty kerosene heater.......well........... IT SUCKS