• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put Kevon Looney in all 30 NBA uniforms - How many times does he get a call against Anthony Davis?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume just one.
Fuck these Golden State refs. :suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you're team is dominant when everyone says the refs are favoring you

Especially when the face of the franchise is literally known for NOT getting calls.

Curry gets his ass kicked physically in a nightly basis. Sometimes the refs call it, sometimes they don't.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looney is a career G-League/overseas talent that somehow got drafted in the first round.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looney is a career G-League/overseas talent that somehow got drafted in the first round.

He was a projected lottery pick that slipped due to hip concerned. He basically red-shirted his first year and last year was his true rookie year. This year he's shown that he's a very capable big on the defensive end. His offensive game is growing a bit and has potential. He'll be a nice backup PF/C on any team next year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a projected lottery pick that slipped due to hip concerned. He basically red-shirted his first year and last year was his true rookie year. This year he's shown that he's a very capable big on the defensive end. His offensive game is growing a bit and has potential. He'll be a nice backup PF/C on any team next year.
I knew he was always a projected lottery pick. I followed his HS recruitment due to Arizona and UCLA’s recruiting battles.

His play at UCLA wasn’t head turning and his NBA production might be diluted by Golden St’s roster. We’ll see.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when the face of the franchise is literally known for NOT getting calls.

Curry gets his ass kicked physically in a nightly basis. Sometimes the refs call it, sometimes they don't.
lol...yah because Curry has the body of a 16 year old cheeerleader.

You want to talk about a guy who gets beat to crap but doesnt get calls because his size plays against him look at LeBron. Curry gets breathed on wrong he gets a call because he gets rag-dolled....LeBron gets crippler-cross faced and thrown to the ground and its a common foul because he is a freaking monster of a human being.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...yah because Curry has the body of a 16 year old cheeerleader.

You want to talk about a guy who gets beat to crap but doesnt get calls because his size plays against him look at LeBron. Curry gets breathed on wrong he gets a call because he gets rag-dolled....LeBron gets crippler-cross faced and thrown to the ground and its a common foul because he is a freaking monster of a human being.

It's like you've never watched Lebron and Curry at all. This statement is completely off base lol. There's tons of evidence to prove it. Just youtube videos of foul calls.

But can't we just all get along here and just bitch about Harden and the shit ton of weak calls he gets.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was always a projected lottery pick. I followed his HS recruitment due to Arizona and UCLA’s recruiting battles.

His play at UCLA wasn’t head turning and his NBA production might be diluted by Golden St’s roster. We’ll see.

He played all year with a bum hip at UCLA. He had surgery his first year in the League and only made a cameo in 19 games. Last year was his first real year, and I'll admit he looked very unimpressive. This year, he's lost weight, made progress on his mid range and has been a really, really stoud post defender. He's also been very good defending in space making him an ideal backup for the Warriors. Unfortunately they didn't pick up his option, so he might have the chance of leaving in the off-season. I don't think any team gives him a major deal, but I think there are certain areas of his game that can make him service-able right away with a decent ceiling for upward growth. He's still only 22. At worst I think he can be a solid back up 4/5 for any team in the league.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of like EVERY player in the league?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to give credit to GS’s system. It can make decent players look good or good players look even better. All they need is role players around their Big 4 and they are set. They don’t even need a Big 4, they can win without Curry and we have seen them win w/o KD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give credit to GS’s system. It can make decent players look good or good players look even better. All they need is role players around their Big 4 and they are set. They don’t even need a Big 4, they can win without Curry and we have seen them win w/o KD

They'll need everyone to beat Houston though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like EVERY player in the league?

Not sure what you are taking about. No. Every player in the league does not get calls. Curry did tonight. He doesn't always.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one should ever complain for Curry after the treatment Allen Iverson got from refs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one should ever complain for Curry after the treatment Allen Iverson got from refs.

Not saying Curry is the only one, but some superstars seem to get the benefit of the whistle more than others. MJ was literally the icon for the "superstar" call. Curry just does not seem to get calls from the refs on a consistent basis the way you would think a player of his status should.

I honestly don't remember ever thinking that about AI, but I will take your word for it. You certainly watched him play more times than I did.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Nash always got clobbered with no calls. Sometimes the big guys don’t get calls because they’re big and same for little guys.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Nash always got clobbered with no calls. Sometimes the big guys don’t get calls because they’re big and same for little guys.

Only medium guys get calls :heh: