• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussybacks vs. Dodgers

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The guys you mentioned aside from Kershaw, Wilson, Greinke, Kemp, and A-gon aren't world beaters. A bunch of washed up journey men who were fortunate enough to play on stacked teams doesn't guarantee another ring. I'm not a troll or a homer, Hanley has never played in a playoff game, neither has Puig, and most of your bullpen asides from Wilson has no experience. If you really want to dig deep and get all of those stats go look at how much experience teams like STL, ATL, Detroit, and Boston have. I thought we were cool, but Wu-tang Clan is something to fuck with. Anything can happen in the playoffs though, and for my sake another Dodger fail would suit the egos on that team and fanbase perfectly.

We cool, I just thought I'd point out where much of the team does in fact have playoff experience. So instead of nome of the team having experience, now you are willing to admit that they do. And given that Kershaw, Wilson, Greinke, Kemp, and A-Gon are world beaters (which is a pretty decent amount for one team), I would say that Uribe is definitely a guy I want on my team in the playoffs, and so is Crawford. I think we're fine in terms of players and experience. Finally, in terms of those other teams with playoff experience, we will only have to face one AL team, and if StL and Atl play in the NLDS, we will only have to play one of those teams also.

And I don't know, so I'm not speaking for other Dodger fans. But honestly, I really don't understand how everyone hates the Dodgers so much. I get it if the fans are annoying, many teams have them. Being from AZ, I think DBack fans are certainly one of the most annoying (but that's because I hear about it every day. I just don't think that the actual Dodgers were really every much of a consistent threat to anyone to actually be hated as much as they are. Hell, they haven't been to a WS in 25 years. They are pretty consistently good, so that's probably a large part of it, but still. People hate the Dodgers almost as much as the Yankees, and I just don't get why.

And finally, the Wu-Tang Clan will never be that with which to fuck :10:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah! Hanley and Puig are going to suck in the playoffs, it's not like there was this guy named David Freese who won WSMVP and NLCSMVP for the Cards just a couple years ago while having no playoff experience whatsoever. Even if there was he must be way better than Hanley and Puig right? Lol.
I never said they would suck, for all we know they could have the best postseason of all time, or they could lay an egg. We will just have to wait and see.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they would suck, for all we know they could have the best postseason of all time, or they could lay an egg. We will just have to wait and see.

I agree.