• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proud of the Boys

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout knows all about sucking it up in the playoffs...wait, you have to actually make the playoffs to know about them...
He is like a lot of folks round here. More happy with Dallas loss then Eagles win. Pathetic!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The proplem is:It is so hard to get homefield throughout playoffs. I wanted to win atleast one playoff game. Extremely dissapointed. It is all about getting the stop when needed. We have numerous holes to fill on defense. I hope we can adress our most glaring need of a stud game changing pass rusher. We also have a problem with low IQ football players on this team that commit the dumbest penalties at crusual times. You just cant have that. Free, Claiborn, carr all need to go!!!This team is young but 21 years and still cant get to the NFC championship game, just once, is beyond dissapointing.
I can only assume brown was hurt. Claiborne was a sieve,Carr as usual made no plays. Byron Jones made no plays. This was a blown opportunity for sure. The thing I wonder is even a stud DE would have been held yesterday and turned into a non factor like DWARE was in playoff games. The Cowboys dug to deep of a hole with their own mistakes. Combine that with the refs using their flags as another shovel,do make the hole even deeper,and the team never recovered

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference a year makes. We entered the offseason with huge questions at qb.. we end this season with the answer at qb. During the regular season and again on Sunday dak proved he is a winner. This is huge for this team going forward.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Dak is getting mentally ready for next season already!

Dak Prescott is 'confident' that the Cowboys will be playing in Super Bowl LII

The rookie quarterback is expecting the Cowboys to make a Super trip during his second season

Although Dak Prescott didn't get to play in the Super Bowl this season, the Cowboys quarterback did get a small taste of Super Bowl week by spending time in Houston in the days leading up to the game.

The biggest moment of the week for Prescott came Saturday, when he was named Offensive Rookie of the Year over teammate Ezekiel Elliott.

Hopefully everyone got a good dose of Prescptt during that ceremony because it doesn't sound like he plans on attending next year. Instead, Prescott is "confident" that he'll be preparing to play in Super Bowl LII, which will be held on Feb. 4, 2018, in Minneapolis.

"So confident," Prescott told the Dallas Morning News recently when asked if he was confident about the Cowboys' Super Bowl chances next season. "I don't think anyone has more confidence in me than I do in myself. Not only myself but this team, organization, it's the Cowboys."

After taking the Cowboys to an NFC East title and a first-round bye before Dallas' loss to the Packers in the divisional round, the Super Bowl definitely sounds like the next logical step for Prescott.

"We're excited for what's to come for our growth as a unit, as a team, as an organization," Prescott said. "We've got a great young team and we're looking for a lot more.''

During his rookie year, Prescott tied the rookie wins record of 13 set by Ben Roethlisberger in 2004. Prescott was also favorably compared to Russell Wilson, who led the Seahawks to the divisional round of the playoffs during his rookie year in 2012.

If you're a rookie, those are two players you definitely want to be compared to, and that's because both of them went on to win the Super Bowl in their second season.

The oddsmakers in Las Vegas definitely like Prescott's chances of taking home the Lombardi Trophy next season. As of Monday, the Cowboys had the top odds (8-1) of making the Super Bowl out of any team in the NFC. The only team with better odds than the Cowboys of winning Super Bowl LII just happens to be the newly crowned champion Patriots at 5-1.