• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Props to Eli Manning

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are slouches man. Seriously. One dimensional players (Manning and Gilbride know how to scheme and use them efficiently). Same way that Walker is being utilized with San Fran...

Overall Kellen Winslow > Delanie Walker. but you can't see that based on how we utilized the players. Aint no way you're going to convince me that Manningham or Cruz is better than Crabtree. Nooo way!!

And if you think bad knees Winslow isn't doing well because of scheme you are still living in the past. Dude has bum legs and isn't at Miami anymore.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk Sick! Yes Nicks is a beast...but still, I would rather have our group of wrs/tes than what the Giants currently have.

Ted Ginn has better hands than Mario Manningham. Victor Cruz got sh8tty hands too.

In Manningham and Cruz you have a late round pick and an undrafted bum that Eli is making out to be this 'special' player. Ballard a rookie, didn't even know much about the kid and you know I follow the draft like no other...

We on the other hand have 4 former first round picks at the WR/TE positions at our disposal. Alex has better or just as good as targets to play around with than Manning.

Are you fucking serious?? Manningham made that beautiful TD pass and Ginn missed one that hit him right in the hands (not to mention it was intercepted). Yesterday was just one example of that. I don't see how you can even make that argument, but i would love to see you prove it.

So, the fact that we have 4 first rounders on our receiving corps means we have a better group than the Giants? I think the Giants just did a better job of picking their guys and developing them as well. I don't know who their WR coach is, but he deserves some due credit for Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham. I'm still waiting for Ramses Barden to make his mark as well.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you fucking serious?? Manningham made that beautiful TD pass and Ginn missed one that hit him right in the hands (not to mention it was intercepted). Yesterday was just one example of that. I don't see how you can even make that argument, but i would love to see you prove it.

So, the fact that we have 4 first rounders on our receiving corps means we have a better group than the Giants? I think the Giants just did a better job of picking their guys and developing them as well. I don't know who their WR coach is, but he deserves some due credit for Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham. I'm still waiting for Ramses Barden to make his mark as well.

Ginn has made some beautiful catches throughout the course of his life too, does that mean he has "great hands"!? If you're going to sit here and act like Manningham has "hands" than I have no reason to continue to debate with you on this issue. I live in NY and watch the Giants play on a weekly basis. Let me tell you, over the years...Manningham is clowned for having sh8tty hands. Braylon Edways has bad hands too, yet by your logic he has "great hands" for the simple fact he made this spectacular play:One handed catch by Braylon Edwards - YouTube

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn has made some beautiful catches throughout the course of his life too, does that mean he has "great hands"!? If you're going to sit here and act like Manningham has "hands" than I have no reason to continue to debate with you on this issue. I live in NY and watch the Giants play on a weekly basis. Let me tell you, over the years...Manningham is clowned for having sh8tty hands. Braylon Edways has bad hands too, yet by your logic he has "great hands" for the simple fact he made this spectacular play:One handed catch by Braylon Edwards - YouTube

When did i say a word about Edwards? I was talking about Manningham. Show me this evidence that Ginn has these spectacular hands. To make the case that Ginn has better hands than Manningham seems ridiculous, but that's your opinion. Ginn makes a few good catches here and there, but nothing spectacular. Manningham has been a more productive receiver than Ginn will ever be.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about that other NY QB Mark Sanchez? I think the Jets should start grooming another QB soon, whether it be 2nd day in the draft or via trade.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that other NY QB Mark Sanchez? I think the Jets should start grooming another QB soon, whether it be 2nd day in the draft or via trade.

Nah, let them keep struggling with the Sanchize!