• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Probably should start a new thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackwood was screened yes but he wasn't in position to see around it

Move foo

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 games left, would love to see Jack go off and break all our records.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Blackwood stay healthy long enough for Schmid to unpack his bags in Utica?

Guys talented but can't stay out of the trainers room.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Blackwood stay healthy long enough for Schmid to unpack his bags in Utica?

Guys talented but can't stay out of the trainers room.
he was definitely rusty....

i mean... idk... Schmid shouldn't go too far lol... he'll be brought up soon i bet.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we round into Playoff lines.... what are your guys suggestions or likes for lineups or at least roster?

For me its:
Meier - Nico - Bratt(this can be interchangeable with Mercer)
Palat - Jack - Mercer(i'm ok with seeing this through for Palat and Jack)
Sharangovich - Haula - Tatar(idk if Yegor can play RW but if not, Tatar here)
Boqvist - McCleod - Foote (I do want me some Wood speed though, its an intangible asset to the team)

Siegs - Hamilton
Graves - Marino
Bahl - Severson

Vita

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was horrible. I will say it again... Graves is just bad.... this guy single handedly is on the ice for almost every goal against. First two goals were all on him. I am ready for him to ride the bench for either Smith or Bahl. He is slow, he is always out of position.. he turns over pucks all the time... hell, tonight he even fell down on the first goal. The second he didnt challenge Palmarie at all and then went down allowing Palmarie to skate around him and into open space.... I dont see what others see.....

As for tonights game... we showed just how small we really are... we got man handled tonight physically, and teams are noticing thats how you beat our speed... Its hard to believe some of those breaks up the middle between defensemen didnt merit a single penalty, despite being taken down almost every time...... Refs were really laxed with the whistle tonight... But we are extremely undersized and get beat up alot and its starting to affect our game... I think this will be our biggest problem in the playoffs. That and once again Palate cant find the back of the net... And his misplay lead directly to the game being out of reach for us...

Once again, had a chance to come closer to the Canes and be only a point behind.. but could not find a way to score... This team doesnt need a day off in the next two.. what they need is practice working on all the little details they keep screwing up that is leading to other teams scoring.... Flooding to one side leaving others open, overcommitting, letting opponents skate with space (Marino did this a few times tonight, but he was probably too busy covering for Graves mistakes.... I dont know) This was a hard one to watch... because it seems the playoff hungry teams are getting the better of us right now... Hope we can turn that around or this will be a very short post season.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is slacking
Goalie help is non existent
Offense is blanking

So mad from this

It's like everything they worked hard for is being g tossed out due to self wounds

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Canes and Bolts tonight... Bolts did us a favor by winning, allow us to stay in the race for top spot... But glaring difference in that game was... they both were very physical... big big hits... I cant see us holding up to that kind of grind in the playoffs... We will need to capitalize on every chance we get, PP, speed, everything to have shots against teams like them. Game against the Rags will show us alot. If we cant even up ouir game for them... then this is going to be a hard playoffs to watch.. unless they get it all out of there system now and turn it on for the playoffs.... but this mediocre play right now is hard to watch, esp after the season we have had... Hughes looks like the only one giving 110% each game... Nico is coming around and Meier is playing well as of late as well... at least he is using his physical game to get pucks... one of the only ones that is....

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we round into Playoff lines.... what are your guys suggestions or likes for lineups or at least roster?

For me its:
Meier - Nico - Bratt(this can be interchangeable with Mercer)
Palat - Jack - Mercer(i'm ok with seeing this through for Palat and Jack)
Sharangovich - Haula - Tatar(idk if Yegor can play RW but if not, Tatar here)
Boqvist - McCleod - Foote (I do want me some Wood speed though, its an intangible asset to the team)

Siegs - Hamilton
Graves - Marino
Bahl - Severson

Vita
Wood will play ahead of Boqvuist or Foote and I really hope Bastian is back

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I haven't been here in four years. Honestly forgot about this place until I was cruising through old bookmarks. Hope everyone is doing well!

Let's get a big Dub tomorrow.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, tonight is going to be very telling... RESPOND!!

I was there when we played Carolina, we RESPONDED. I know we are capable of that play more consistently than what we've been doing lately.

Lets Go DEVILS!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff games will be like this yes

But hate to see NYR control that end for long. We lost the ability to dominate the puck and scoring chances

Though I like what the PP potential can be

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, I liked the play tonight. Rangers just did not look like a scary team for the most part, though I understand it’s only one game. I was especially thrilled that they held a one goal lead for half the game and closed it out (not without a few heart stopping moments!). Great win!