• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Probably should start a new thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanecek is in a funk

He's letting in lots of goals

Concerning for me

Definitely a bit concerning. Wonder if it's fatigue? He's never played a full load in a season. May be time for Schmid to get a few more games.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a bit concerning. Wonder if it's fatigue? He's never played a full load in a season. May be time for Schmid to get a few more games.
fatigue would be the best answer if that's the case. Meaning, for me, he just needs to rest up.

Definitely get Schmid involved more.... until Blackwood comes back healthy and strong.... but i tell you, if Schmid continues to play standup, boy watch out... dilemma at goalie(maybe)

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why it sucks Blackwood is hurt...again.

Hopefully Schmid can stand up to more games.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure our knack for falling apart late in games won't cause any problems in the playoffs

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meier-Nico-Mercer should be the new top line

Tartar-Hughes-Bratt followed right after IMO

Nothing about Tartar doing wrong I think he helps Jack more so than Timo helping Jack

And Nico Helping Timo more so than Jack helping Timo.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ughhhh team gotta sharpen up down this stretch but better now than later

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited we got Timo, but I also think he is wasted on the line with Hughes... we dont need two great scorers like that on that line... Timo is built for Nicos line and will benefit the most playing with Nico.. but I understand the hesitation to break up that #1 line that is playing so well... but Nico setting up a scorer like Timo is ideal.... plus Nico will score alot from his play as well.... And until Hughes can win faceoffs... that will be a downfall for that line as he is forced to take the faceoffs now and its not going well. Im sure its part of his game he is working on. I am a little concerned that we seem to have trouble putting teams away... these 1 goal wins and OT wins, while Ill take the win, cannot get us threw the playoffs.... This coming week will be a great test since we are playing all kinds of playoff teams (Lightning and Canes multiple times). This will really give us a peak on how much we are ready for the playoffs... or it will expose our glaring problems. I do love the grit of this team and how well they can come back and score... but it would be nice to see some complete domination wins... like 4-1 type games where you know you dominated and you are not looking at the last 5 minutes of the game wondering if we are going to win or not..... Im not pushing the panic button on our goalie just yet.... because most of what i have seen is the defense leaving them out to dry... wide open guys that no one picked up... that has to tighten up and the goalies will be fine....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack and Bratt have come back to life. Vanecek looked great through first 2 hopefully he keeps it up

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is the kind of game they needed. Got a good lead, kept the lead with good defense and Vany looked back to his self... good boost of confidence with a shutout... plus taking the metro to boot.... lets get those bolts now.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game and fans around me all said this was the biggest game of the season and our boys did not disappoint!!!!

Vanecek was dominant, he deserved the 1st star

Loved our play, Carolina up close they are a bunch of big guys, poised and finishes.

It's a winnable series vs them should we meet

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start the move Timo to Nico line

So far we haven't gotten a lot from Timo

Hard when he's with our MVP and Bratt

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Timo and Nico would pair so well together... Nico reminds me of Scott Gomez... he is a perfect center that can set up alot of goals and with the right shooter, will benefit with goals of his own when he gets rebounds... nico has the puck moving ability to spring Timo open... i really wish our coaching would pair them just to see... i know its hard to break up a line that is doing so well.. but what if the payoffs are even greater when you get chemistry between Timo and Nico???