• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Day Information

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would move up to get Fleener. He'll be a special player at the TE position.
If Moss gets back to form can you imagine Vernon, Fleener and Moss on the field at the same time?

We can still get a right guard and receiver later in the draft. We can also draft whatever other needs we have later in the draft.

how many spots do you think it would take to move up to get him? maybe 5?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't take Fleener at 30.

People who move players like Randle & Wright way up based on Pro' day numbers are ridiculous IMO. They didn't magically get faster after the combine.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wouldn't take Fleener at 30 as well but if he does drop to 30 I would be taking phone calls seeing if anyone wants to trade into that spot. Especially making a call to the Colts to see if they want to trade their next years 1st for it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmm, I was hoping people were down enough on Sanu where he might slip to the 3rd round round where we might trade up, but it looks like that's not gonna happen now. How fast is Rutgers' track considered, Pozz?

It's FieldTurf but it's a different kind of FieldTurf than the Colts' old AND new stadium (combine). Since 2003, when they put in their new FieldTurf surface, it's been considered a slightly faster surface than that of the turf at the combine, which is a slower FieldTurf, but Rutgers' surface is not ultra-fast and nothing close to a Mondo track (very fast). Rutgers' pro day has been indoors since at least 2003 so that part relates somewhat to the combine, though.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's FieldTurf but it's a different kind of FieldTurf than the Colts' old AND new stadium (combine). Since 2003, when they put in their new FieldTurf surface, it's been considered a slightly faster surface than that of the turf at the combine, which is a slower FieldTurf, but Rutgers' surface is not ultra-fast and nothing close to a Mondo track (very fast). Rutgers' pro day has been indoors since at least 2003 so that part relates somewhat to the combine, though.

Thanks Pozz. So it shouldn't be totally disregarded then.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wouldn't take Fleener at 30 as well but if he does drop to 30 I would be taking phone calls seeing if anyone wants to trade into that spot. Especially making a call to the Colts to see if they want to trade their next years 1st for it.

Fleener's going to be mentioned in the same sentence as Graham and Gronk by the end of next year. You can book it. I'm very confident he'll be the real deal in the NFL.

I'm not so sure about the other TEs or many of the other WRs that will be available at 30.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Branch:

The #49ers will bring in Cal ILB D.J. Holt (6-0, 245) for pre-draft workout in April, per a source. Holt is projected late-round pick.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
South Carolina wide receiver Alshon Jeffery caught some criticism when he opted out of all testing at last month’s Scouting Combine. Jeffery didn’t even go through on-field drills. He only weighed in.

Jeffery participated in the Gamecocks’ Pro Day on Wednesday, however, and may have helped his draft stock. Scouts on hand timed his forty-yard dash in the high-4.4 to low-4.5 range, according to Kevin Weidl of ESPN Scouts Inc. SI.com’s Tony Pauline had Jeffery at 4.55 on his first run. Jeffery also weighed in at 213, down three pounds from his Combine weigh-in.

He’s clearly prioritized losing weight during the offseason.

Per the Gamecocks’ sports website, Jeffery registered a 10-foot, 2-inch broad jump and 36.5-inch vertical leap. They’re both solid if unspectacular measurements for a 6-foot-3, 213-pound receiver.

The impressive workout may force NFL evaluators to go back and watch Jeffery’s game tape. What they’ll find, according to NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, is that Jeffery does not create separation from defensive backs downfield and isn’t worth a first-round pick.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
South Carolina wide receiver Alshon Jeffery caught some criticism when he opted out of all testing at last month’s Scouting Combine. Jeffery didn’t even go through on-field drills. He only weighed in.

Jeffery participated in the Gamecocks’ Pro Day on Wednesday, however, and may have helped his draft stock. Scouts on hand timed his forty-yard dash in the high-4.4 to low-4.5 range, according to Kevin Weidl of ESPN Scouts Inc. SI.com’s Tony Pauline had Jeffery at 4.55 on his first run. Jeffery also weighed in at 213, down three pounds from his Combine weigh-in.

He’s clearly prioritized losing weight during the offseason.

Per the Gamecocks’ sports website, Jeffery registered a 10-foot, 2-inch broad jump and 36.5-inch vertical leap. They’re both solid if unspectacular measurements for a 6-foot-3, 213-pound receiver.

The impressive workout may force NFL evaluators to go back and watch Jeffery’s game tape. What they’ll find, according to NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, is that Jeffery does not create separation from defensive backs downfield and isn’t worth a first-round pick.

Not being talked about enough is the 6.71 3-cone by Alshon Jeffery. At the combine it would have been the 3rd best for all WR

Found this on twitter