• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pretty sure the UK wrestling scene is about to die

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to post a video. Watch it on YouTube because as Oli, the guy doing it, says at the end " there are links in the description below".

It stuns me in a job made for "adults", how many immature boys we have.

I'm a oldest military brat from 3 boys ( almost 36, 34, almost 32). If anyone of us got disrespectful of our mom, he tell us that. We learned how to respect women at a young age.

THIS SHIT IS NOT ALRIGHT.

I'm glad this speak out movement is coming out. I understand that some people think it is designed to "ruin" but you're part of the problem if so. A life partner is something to be treated like a sign of royalty and a friend. Not a piece of ass.

I'm out.

I do think that and no I'm not part of the problem. I don't know if this sanctimonious asshole is aware, or not, but I can be for thinking this is messed up AND question the timing of all of this.

Conversely, if you are a my way (of thinking) or the highway type of person, than you sir, or madam, are a far bigger part of the problem than I allegedly am.

Last edited:

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Velveteen Dream has been accused (again) of grooming underage boys. He's gonna be toast

WWE also fired Jack Gallagher after accusations against him

Huh...first "accusation" went nowhere? Dust off another "allegation" and fire away!!

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh tnapucco, the missed guided one

You know that most of the companies including the ones that these work for have testing plans for steroids?

92bf2ad2ef27009d2481c7ec33543ae1743b017b.gif

Next time. Do research before you post baseless comments

For an example. WWE started theirs in 2006

Please don't feed the troll!

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drake's a good talent. I was surprised that he went to the NWA after leaving Impact.

Drake's only issue is that he botches a lot.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, despite hating Cornette I think Russo is more worried about the allegations making the rounds about him. I’ve seen his name mentioned a few times but can’t find anything specific yet.

Where did you see that at? Russo has enough hate by people with money to embarrass him I’m sure it would’ve come out well before this.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you see that at? Russo has enough hate by people with money to embarrass him I’m sure it would’ve come out well before this.

He's just on a few lists of "potential predators" but nothing concrete. And Russo may have a lot of enemies but so does Cornette and his allegations were the first anyone has mentioned it in over 15 years. Point is it doesn't matter who you are things seem to come out only at certain times.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Joey Ryan and David Starr are going to be blacklisted after this. Things are bad for other people but they are god damn awful for those 2.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really shocked that the dick flip guy is a weirdo and a predator

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really shocked that the dick flip guy is a weirdo and a predator

I swear he's up to 10+ accusations at this point. He's a serial predator. With this many, there's got to be at least one that he could actually be charged and jailed on

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also not shocked that a guy that willingly called himself Velveteen Dream is a predator

weirdos everywhere

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear he's up to 10+ accusations at this point. He's a serial predator. With this many, there's got to be at least one that he could actually be charged and jailed on

his apology was horrid

"the success that the Dick Flip gave me just got to my head and it turned me into somebody that i'm not"

what a turd

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he’s already been fired from Impact(unofficially at this moment but it’s been confirmed to some wrestling journalists), the wrestling promotion he runs has been shut down, and his matches and content have been removed from services like Highspots. So he’s already in deep shit but ya you would think actual criminal charges would be next.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just on a few lists of "potential predators" but nothing concrete. And Russo may have a lot of enemies but so does Cornette and his allegations were the first anyone has mentioned it in over 15 years. Point is it doesn't matter who you are things seem to come out only at certain times.

Cornette has enemies for sure, but IMO Russo has people who legitimately hate his guts to where if his life was completely destroyed those enemies wouldn’t have an issue.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drb-e80sVF8zHeWuKoh_WPpo7ex7h0dg-D91FtBTZeM.png

lmao

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a story about Marty Scurll finally came out (I suppose its the rumored one from the last couple of years). It's messy;

-16 year old girl, who trained with him when he was in his mid to late 20s. She was drunk at a party (him as well), they both left to go back to her room to fuck. Doesn't have a room key. She agreed to suck his dick in the hallway. Marty finds a linen closet where they can have intercourse and from her telling, it sounds like she might not want to but never directly says no, but instead says "sorry, I'm still a virgin". The intercourse never happens because her friend who she's rooming with shows up.

-Age of consent in UK is 16 years old so legally speaking, he technically didn't r*pe an underage girl. But its also further muddied by the fact that it can get legally murky if you can give "consent" while intoxicated.

-Scurll put out a statement saying the events did occur but he believed they were consensual.

-Sadly for the girl, she was raped and had other instances by other men in the promotion as well, including the promotor who groomed her when she was underage

Marty Scurll Issues Statement On Sexual Abuse Allegations - Wrestling Inc.

My thoughts on this one are legally speaking, it doesn't appear to be anything wrong here or at the very least, incredibly hard to prove. The girl does seem to give consent multiple times and the time she didn't, its very unclear. I'm also of the belief that just because you've had alcohol, doesn't mean you can't consent. Blackout drunk, no, you can't. But just buzzed to the point where you can clearly recall as many details as she did, you have enough wits about you.

However, morally speaking, its pretty fucked up for a guy to hook up with a 16 year old when you're at least 10 years older than she is. I've been a big fan of Marty but dude, that's messed up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PWInsider.com has been told in the wake of allegations against CHIKARA and owner Mike Quackenbush, an announcement is forthcoming that the promotion is shutting down.

We are told by multiple sources that Quackenbush will also announce he is resigning at the head trainer of the WrestleFactory in Philadelphia, PA.

CHIKARA was founded by Quackenbush in 2002.

This is a developing story and we will update shortly.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ligero and Travis Banks are gone from WWE
Micheal Eglin from Impact