• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pretty sure the UK wrestling scene is about to die

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One person claiming you did stuff, you can possibly deny that and be fine for a while. But when it's multiple people, it's going to be way harder to come out looking clean.
They definitely wanted the guy to become a star as they were taking their sweet time with him, making sure he was ready for the main roster. Sucks for him but that's what you get for doing stupid stuff and thinking your past won't eventually catch up with you.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is kind of the PC world we live in. Instead of trying to better an issue, just wash your hands and pretend it didn’t happen. What is better to make this situation better, the most powerful wrestling organization taking control or just keep letting indies keep going where now people are going to be allowed to use this card because they suck and don’t get a push.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their is supposed to be some kind of announcement today regarding this. Cant find any word as of yet.

NXT UK only became a thing as an attempt to kill off WOS. It succeeded. The project has now outlived it's usefulness.

Yah but I think that it has caught on like Wildfire IMO.

Just look at the Careers made:

Dunne's, Stom, Ripley, Moustache Mountain, grizzled young veterans

It would be foolish

With that said. WWE has done foolish things in the past...

535cd-15417749194979-500.jpg

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their is supposed to be some kind of announcement today regarding this. Cant find any word as of yet.

Yah but I think that it has caught on like Wildfire IMO.

Just look at the Careers made:

Dunne's, Stom, Ripley, Moustache Mountain, grizzled young veterans

It would be foolish

With that said. WWE has done foolish things in the past...

535cd-15417749194979-500.jpg

Quick research says that UK NXT does have a TV deal. That changes my take, because I was under the assumption that it was exclusive to the WWE Network.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick research says that UK NXT does have a TV deal. That changes my take, because I was under the assumption that it was exclusive to the WWE Network.

The only thing I'm seeing from a Announcement stand point is 2 refs are gone and Joe Coffey Is suspended

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From PWI:

A number of NXT UK talents have taken to social media over the last few hours, noting their excitement about soon being back in the ring.

We are told that while there was a lot of speculation about a conference call held today with members of the talent roster, the call was more or less a chance for WWE officials to touch base with the NXT UK roster, telling them to be ready to get back to work when the time was right. Tahere's been talk of taping material for NXT UK soon but nothing is concrete in terms of when that will be. WWE obviously has a plan as last week's TV episode saw talents beginning to cut promos and teasing rivalries again, as opposed to just overviews of older content.

Talents were also made clear that any future allegations against talent will be taken seriously by the company and that WWE would be taking an extremely hard-line stance against them. That falls in line with what PWInsider.com has heard over the last week, which is that the company won't tolerate any future issues and will be very quick to release and suspend talents and even revoke potential new deals from talents should anything come up.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From PWI:

A number of NXT UK talents have taken to social media over the last few hours, noting their excitement about soon being back in the ring.

We are told that while there was a lot of speculation about a conference call held today with members of the talent roster, the call was more or less a chance for WWE officials to touch base with the NXT UK roster, telling them to be ready to get back to work when the time was right. Tahere's been talk of taping material for NXT UK soon but nothing is concrete in terms of when that will be. WWE obviously has a plan as last week's TV episode saw talents beginning to cut promos and teasing rivalries again, as opposed to just overviews of older content.

Talents were also made clear that any future allegations against talent will be taken seriously by the company and that WWE would be taking an extremely hard-line stance against them. That falls in line with what PWInsider.com has heard over the last week, which is that the company won't tolerate any future issues and will be very quick to release and suspend talents and even revoke potential new deals from talents should anything come up.

I can confirm this.