• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Press Conference

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Fisher/Snead press conference and they were talking about trading back into the 1st ( probably to Baltimore's pick ) to take Martin but he went to the Boys.

Wow, that would've been expensive.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HeyAngelakerams. Try to keep draft-related posts to the threads labeled about the draft keeping the number of new threads down to a minimum especially when they are about the draft. Its not a big deal, just a simple suggestion. Thanks man.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cockiness scares me ...

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HeyAngelakerams. Try to keep draft-related posts to the threads labeled about the draft keeping the number of new threads down to a minimum especially when they are about the draft. Its not a big deal, just a simple suggestion. Thanks man.

Just a thought, but this annoys me because I have to filter through a ton of posts instead of just being able to jump to the threads about the things I care about.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya retro why do you want to keep everything in one thread? do you have to mod a lot of forums?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gents. If we have everyone and there freakin' brother starting up threads about the draft when we have two major threads, then you have a board with a great deal of redundacy. And yes I do have to mod several forums. And mutigers, I am surpirsed you are complaining about a little inconvenience. If you are clever and you participate in the draft threads, you'll already know what consists of the thread and can go to that page you are interested in and then post the next post at the end.

Granted if you are coming in from not having participated then I can see your point or if you want to engage in a lengthy discussion about a specific topic, I suppose then a new thread would suffice. Don't make this into a big deal. It is just a simple suggestion to keep things to a minimum.

If someone has to start a new thread, you are free to do that. I simply was making a suggestion to increase community amongst us regulars and encouarge others to join in rather than have splinter groups where people then complain that they have to repeat themselves on several different threads. It really is six-one-half dozen of the other.

So just go with the flow and if a new thread is necessary by all means. I can't censor a thread unless we get the nasties going and I know that is not going happen unless we get a troll or somebody excessively enibriated. Capeeche?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI, in your control panel, you can subscribe to any particular threads that you're interested in. Then you will get a message when there is a new post to that thread. Hope that helps a little.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, its not a serious complaint, just kind of annoys me.