• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 1: Pats vs Eagles Gamethread

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lool the end of thi game is great, coaches having a little fun.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salas....LOL. Should have kept that draft pick to draft another Rutgers guy.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats a wrap boys, 1-0 on our way to undefeated and 4th ring.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected the RBs look great Blount and Ridley are on this team as is Vereen he can flat out catch. Bolden may be the odd man out. The Pats will run a lot this year with rookie WRs running the ball is critical if we can make teams stack the box Brady will pick them apart. Mallett still needs to learn when to take some heat off the ball, I read where he throws a 67MPH ball you cant do that from 6 yards away.

WRs looked okay but not great, was expecting more and I think in time I will get more. This may be b/c BB does not intend to show his hand to early.

The lines on both sides looked good IMO, LBs and DBs left me unimpressed.

Thompkins seems to have Brady's attention.

Tebow still can't throw but he managed the game well and kept some plays alive, don't see him making team but you can't deny his desire.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Kelly is beastly. He blew up a couple plays by himself, including that strip sack (was it Jones who actually hit Foles's arm, though?).

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Kelly is beastly. He blew up a couple plays by himself, including that strip sack (was it Jones who actually hit Foles's arm, though?).

It was Jones. If we can get solid play at the other DE end position the line could be quite good, Not sure Ninko or CUnningham are the answer.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My TV coverage cut to the friggin Raiders/Cowgirls before this one was over. WTF is up with that? I was pissed.

Anyway, it was interesting.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Jones. If we can get solid play at the other DE end position the line could be quite good, Not sure Ninko or CUnningham are the answer.
Nink is solid at everything - great guy to have on your team. He's not elite at any one thing, though.

Benard showed some stuff, as did Collins. Elite pass rushers make the guy on the opposite end of the line look better because they get more 1-on-1 matchups - if Jones turns the corner into being an elite pass rusher, you could get solid production out of them.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nink is solid at everything - great guy to have on your team. He's not elite at any one thing, though.

Benard showed some stuff, as did Collins. Elite pass rushers make the guy on the opposite end of the line look better because they get more 1-on-1 matchups - if Jones turns the corner into being an elite pass rusher, you could get solid production out of them.

I didn't catch much of Collins I think they are still trying to figure out where to use him.