• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Grades - So far..

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions look good. I'd love to see them take the division in the next couple of years. This year can even happen.

I dont see the Lions overtaking a Younger Packer team any time soon...

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see the Lions overtaking a Younger Packer team any time soon...

Keep in mind that same Packers squad barely made the playoffs last year. I'm not saying the Lions will win the Super Bowl, but I can see them winning that division within the next three years.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least the offense is consistent, right? I dunno..

Man, pre-season or otherwise, this has been hard to watch. If after this pre-season campaign we somehow manage to finish with a top-ten offense, Jim Harbaugh would be guaranteed a headline act in Vegas as an illusionist.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, pre-season or otherwise, this has been hard to watch. If after this pre-season campaign we somehow manage to finish with a top-ten offense, Jim Harbaugh would be guaranteed a headline act in Vegas as an illusionist.

Best case scenario is probably finishing last, getting Andrew Luck, and being a contender within 3 years. I think the worst thing they can do now, ironically, is to succeed. They aren't going to win the Super Bowl with this team, so why not retool?

No team plays to be competitive, they play for the title.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren Sapp picked the Chargers to win the Super Bowl. LMAO!! I'm a Chargers fan & every Chargers fan knows one thing about the Chargers. They will never win the Super Bowl with Norv Turner as their Head Coach.

Talk about Delusions of Grandeur. I don't know what Sapp is smoking, but it must be some good SHIT.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that the Packers didn't make my Lions prediction look too good last night.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is slowly becoming a Lions discussion thread, I would just like to point out it looks like a healthy Stafford could bring the Lions a Wild Card as early as this year. How long until this bomb goes off?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I have Stafford & Schaub on one of my fantasy teams. I started Schaub week 1. I played Stafford in week 2. I plan on playing Stafford for the rest of the season.

Not bad options at all. I mentioned in another thread that I traded for Tom Brady... so life is good.