• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Game 3 Colts @ Rams

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Rams looked great or not?

Didn't get to watch any of it

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good News: Nobody left on a stretcher.

Bad News: we gonna lead the league in pentlities again

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News: Nobody left on a stretcher.

Bad News: we gonna lead the league in pentlities again
:gaah:What was that all about Red?

You know, I thought we had that corrected from Week 1 to Week 2.
But you're right, here we are again with a butt load of penalties in Week 3 by the first teamers! :wtf2:

We gotta correct this because we can't win anything when we kill drives on offense and take away turnovers like we did to the Jenkins INT.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay, I just watched the rebroadcast of the game and I think we had a good showing by our No. 1's.

Save the penalties, the offside kick and a blown assignment on the Colts TD. We dominated the first half!

The ones finished the game with a 1 point lead, Foles had a stellar night, we even overcame some huge penalties to keep a drive or two alive.

We had some very big offensive plays in the first half and some of those penalties were very ify at best. (The Tavon push off & the Ogletree holding were very ify)

I did like Rhaney in the guard spot. (He gets to the second level well!) I think he makes the cut to 53.

The No. 1's, and even the 2's for that much, for OL play, played well in pass pro and in the run. (Even though the 1's gave up two sacks and one throwaway that was negated by a penalty)

The No. 1's defense was outstanding, especially the defensive line play. Like I said before, they did have that one missed assignment on the TD but other than that and a few touchy penalties, they are ready and it was easy to see going against Luck and company.

A few Vita notes, Pead & Rhaney will make the 53 man squad, in spite of RR feelings. LOL, Sorry RR that's just how I see it. Pead is playing well on ST. Austin Davis looked good but and will survive the first round of cuts, mainly because he has played so well, just not good enough to beat out Kneenum. I expect to see Davis play at least a half of football so he can show case his talents to find a good landing spot after the 53 man cut. Having Rhaney behind Saffold is a luxury, so that is why I think he makes the squad. Cuts come Tuesday, so it will be interesting to see the talent we let go and the vets we see cut.

That's all I have SJ, other than it was a good dress rehearsal and don't expect anything more other than evaluating the top end of the roster to get to 53!

Last edited: