• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Game #2... Miami 2024

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, I dont know how Good-Jones, Deiter, and Paul are ahead of Stromberg on the depth chart right now for OG/C. For Cb I got Forbes, BSJ, Sarstinell, Davis, Castro Fields, and Noah. I think Ownes is going to make it over Reeves and Butler. Hampton could make the roster as a LB.
I know you are a Stromberg guy, but Deiter is a vet and this group has no ties to Stromberg.

As of now, those feel like the six corners, but JP on his pod last night sounded certain the Skins were going to be combing the waiver wire for corners.

Never thought Percy was going to make it, but if they move Hampton to LB full time and Reaves continues to miss tackles you never know.

Reaves certainly had a rough night, but I think he's on the plane when they leave for Tampa.

Owens helped himself for sure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are a Stromberg guy, but Deiter is a vet and this group has no ties to Stromberg.

As of now, those feel like the six corners, but JP on his pod last night sounded certain the Skins were going to be combing the waiver wire for corners.

Never thought Percy was going to make it, but if they move Hampton to LB full time and Reaves continues to miss tackles you never know.

Reaves certainly had a rough night, but I think he's on the plane when they leave for Tampa.

Owens helped himself for sure.

Not a Strom guy but what has Dieter done to supplant him? I understand Peters didn't draft Strom and im not saying Strom is playing well but the other guys are not impressing as well.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who are concerned about PKing, keep an eye on the Tennessee Titans where Nick Folk is pretty firmly entrenched. They have a rookie kicker named Brayden Narveson and the young fella has quite a leg. They won't keep two kickers so, one should be available for this team. Here's a look at Narveson... He made three in that game. Narveson is in camp to ease veteran Nick Folk's workload, and he made field goals of 21, 59, and 46 in the fourth quarter.

SHORTS
Now playing

Brayden Narveson hits a 59 yarder and the game winner!

Titans kicker Brayden Narveson 'speechless' after 59-yard field goal

0:59

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who are concerned about PKing, keep an eye on the Tennessee Titans where Nick Folk is pretty firmly entrenched. They have a rookie kicker named Brayden Narveson and the young fella has quite a leg. They won't keep two kickers so, one should be available for this team. Here's a look at Narveson... He made three in that game. Narveson is in camp to ease veteran Nick Folk's workload, and he made field goals of 21, 59, and 46 in the fourth quarter.

SHORTS
Now playing

Brayden Narveson hits a 59 yarder and the game winner!

Titans kicker Brayden Narveson 'speechless' after 59-yard field goal

0:59
Carolina doesn't need a kicker. Nice.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the game and I have the same comment. Daniels had two drives. One Wylie had two penalties the 2nd of which was a holding call and the other who missed Dotson on an out and then had funky incomplete to Terry.

Hi 10 completions were mostly outs or screens. Nothing wrong with that. I think that is what the staff wants. Could be like RG3's first year where Kyle showed nothing in preseason. I am not ragging on Daniels I have high hopes still.

Davis was unblocked on the pass he knocked down but it was a good play as was his sack fumble.

I thought Miky Stand Real Still played well as did Quan.

Except for one play the CBs played okay. St. Juste was half a step away and Tua's pass was perfect. Much like Jayden's the week before. In other words, not great but not terrible.

lndp you might not have seen Standig's article last week regarding Hampton. He said the played him almost exclusively at LB. He said DQ did the same in Dallas.

Time to wait until week 1 to see what how they game plan.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the game and I have the same comment. Daniels had two drives. One Wylie had two penalties the 2nd of which was a holding call and the other who missed Dotson on an out and then had funky incomplete to Terry.

Hi 10 completions were mostly outs or screens. Nothing wrong with that. I think that is what the staff wants. Could be like RG3's first year where Kyle showed nothing in preseason. I am not ragging on Daniels I have high hopes still.

Davis was unblocked on the pass he knocked down but it was a good play as was his sack fumble.

I thought Miky Stand Real Still played well as did Quan.

Except for one play the CBs played okay. St. Juste was half a step away and Tua's pass was perfect. Much like Jayden's the week before. In other words, not great but not terrible.

lndp you might not have seen Standig's article last week regarding Hampton. He said the played him almost exclusively at LB. He said DQ did the same in Dallas.

Time to wait until week 1 to see what how they game plan.
On the Terry throw it felt like he was throwing the ball away. At least that's what I thought in real time. If he was able to split those two defenders, it would have been a great pass. He was pressured and I'm not sure that was his intention.

As far as the offensive line. I think we'll be a little better this year due to the interior being solid. The days of Norwell and Trai Tuner being out there are gone.

There are so vanilla right now it's hard to put credence into the fact that the starters aren't really giving up sacks. Quick game is helping as well as Kliff calling runs.

Jayden gets it out of his hand so fast, he processes much quicker than Howell. Howell took two sacks the other night. We'll see how pass pro holds up once they open the playbook up.

Cole Turner has been a huge disappointment for me. I was really high on him coming out. It appears Sinnott is going to drag defenders all year. Him and Ertz out there together is going to be the ultimate security blanket for Jayden.

Kaz got a lot of run last night. They like him. He may have cost himself last night. Crowder was solid. I think we see more Bryant vs. NE. McCaffrey flashed and Brown is clearly #2 right now.

Edge is going to be an issue this year.

I did hear from Standig that Hampton was moving to LB. He had a nice break-up. (thanks for showing me how to spell Standig's name. Lol) @Sportster 72

Seeing the emotion on the sideline and Jamin when he made the sack tells me what we already know, these players hear everything. He needed that.

Corner?......click on the "My Concern" thread. Nothing has changed for me.

Quan plays fast!

Forrest was late on a couple. He needs a good showing vs NE.

Kicker........the guy Sty posted today, Mevis, and possibly Slye.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention, Jean-Baptiste, Owens and Driskel might have earned a roster spot last night.