• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prescott

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this should stir something up

Prescott-Romo
Brady -Bledsoe

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this should stir something up

Prescott-Romo
Brady -Bledsoe
Honestly I play in a league (first year though) where we have to carry 3 QB's...........he just moved up to the top of my list as my #3 QB, and the way I usually wait for QB he could end up my #2.............but prolly 3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you one thing, I'll have no problems taking Prescott in the late late rounds as my QB2, highly doubt anyone will draft Romo to hang onto him for a minimum 8 weeks, if he's not looking good, I'll make the switch in week 6 or maybe during the wk7 bye, if he does look good. .the guy throwing to Dez Bryant for a 15th/16th? Umm yes please

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wish i dad him in Dynasty as im certain he is the type ol Foot would pay dearly for

and if he didnt well he just might pan out an be something

i certainly see Witten snagging quite a few after a fake to DoublEE

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wish i dad him in Dynasty as im certain he is the type ol Foot would pay dearly for

and if he didnt well he just might pan out an be something

i certainly see Witten snagging quite a few after a fake to DoublEE

Yup Foot did like him, so I traded Dak to him for a upgrade at WR.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Dak looks friggin greeaaat. But it is preseason so we will see. I do need him in both my money dynassty leagues and now have him in our dynasty league. Fair warning he will be on the radar for me tonight as well.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Dak looks friggin greeaaat. But it is preseason so we will see. I do need him in both my money dynassty leagues and now have him in our dynasty league. Fair warning he will be on the radar for me tonight as well.
Me too Foot..........you better take him in the 1st just to be safe.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get ready to deal him in D1, you come see me first

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok treff.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really think Dak will be special. Harold didn't take advantage but he probably could have squeezed a bit more out if me but as it stands I was happy with the deal. I got Dak and desean Jackson for Tate and Andre Williams. Harold it was a pleasure trading with you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really think Dak will be special. Harold didn't take advantage but he probably could have squeezed a bit more out if me but as it stands I was happy with the deal. I got Dak and desean Jackson for Tate and Andre Williams. Harold it was a pleasure trading with you.

I didn't try to put the squeeze on you Foot, I knew I could have, because there was no doubt in my mind you wanted him, but sometimes I'm a softy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has the opportunity to be special. The raw skills are there, the talent around him is there, an offensive friendly coaching scheme is there, the offensive line is there. .where I hedge is not knowing how he'll respond to his first interception, fumble, if he can diagnose bad plays and check into better ones, and maybe most importantly, if he's having success, and the defenses adjust to stop that, can he also adjust, or will he keep smashing into the wall. Still plenty to figure out, but the foundation is there

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold You are a gentleman and a scholar