• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prescott vs. Winning / Losing Teams / Stats

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just as much a Cowboys fan as anyone posting here.
giphy.gif

Dont you have to be a Cowboys fan before making that claim? :scratch:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A person can't criticize Dak on this

My dad has season tickets so eat your words.
oh Sorry.
I misread this. I thought you said you were as much of a fan. Didnt realize that meant your dad.
Thought you were talking about you LOL

Your Dad is as much of as a fan as everyone else here
By all means please continue

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Sorry.
I misread this. I thought you said you were as much of a fan. Didnt realize that meant your dad.
Thought you were talking about you LOL

Your Dad is as much of as a fan as everyone else here
By all means please continue
I went to a lot of Cowboys games as a kid. Just because I live in Wisconsin now doesn't mean I'm no longer a Cowboys fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't tolerate an opinion that differs from yours and no I'm not going anywhere.
false again....I tolerate differing opinions all the time. What I can't tolerate is attention seeking stupid ass opinions.
Saying Dak doesn't want to share the glory with Zeke is flat out stupid and why I pointed out Dak took Zeke to the stage with him when he won the O rookie of the year....that Mr. Ass Clown is the definition of sharing the glory.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a sorry ass romo lover...that ain't a cowboy fan
well I think that is a little far.
Because I think if Romo had this team. he would have quieted a lot of critics.
He never had a team like this.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, the STORY stats DON'T tell

The COWBOY'S offense / points scored per game.....25.8.......8th in the NFL......pretty good
The COWBOY'S offense / yards per game.....432.8..........2nd in the NFL ........great......fantastic
The COWBOY'S offense / points scored in season....310........4th in the NFL....very good

SIX WINS.......SIX LOSSES

The COWBOY'S defense / points scored per game against defense...19.7......8th in the NFL....pretty good
The COWBOY'S defense / points scored against defense season........236......12th in the NFL.....OK
The COWBOY'S defense / yards per game against defense......321.6....9th in the NFL........not bad

SIX WINS......SIX LOSSES

So, the COWBOYS are outscoring the opponents by an average of 6 points
So, the COWBOY offense has had 111 yards more than the opponent's offense average per game
And the COWBOYS have outscored their opponents by 74 points in the season

SIX WINS.......SIX LOSSES

and then there are the turnovers... takeaway / giveaway ....... -4
and the The COWBOYS are 6th worst in penalty yards

and you know the rest

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to open up an old argument but I don't think Romo would have put up the numbers this year that Dak has and certainly not better numbers nor would we have more wins. Dak has been fantastic and where he hasn't been good enough are the exact same places Romo wasn't often good enough. This team would be the same 6-6 they are today with Romo as QB. :2cents:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a hard argument to make. I don't see how a QB could do much better, so we'll have to agree to disagree here.

I still think the 6-6 record is more the inconsistency of the oline and the below average play of the front 7 on defense.( expected strong points going in the season) Couple these with the below average safety play and penalty = 6-6

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know man... that 2007 team was pretty damn good.

Except for those two catches that should have been made against the Giants.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the 6-6 record is more the inconsistency of the oline and the below average play of the front 7 on defense.( expected strong points going in the season) Couple these with the below average safety play and penalty = 6-6

Agree the vaunted online is average at best this year and the DL and linebackers should have been a plus but have been far below expectations and well below average in reality.
We have no playmakers in the DB that take away the ball.
We get run gashed all year because we don’t have the DT’s that plug that up and our linebackers look like they play for Jerry’s kids pop warner team. Everybody on the defense looks like Deion Sanders making a tackle ie they can’t or won’t.
Almost forgot we have a 30 million dollar DE that forgot how to rush the QB once he got paid.
More to come after a quick break from our sponsor at Clapper.com and UnderPerformwear.net
Now back to our regularly scheduled debacle of the week

JMHO

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
false again....I tolerate differing opinions all the time. What I can't tolerate is attention seeking stupid ass opinions.
Saying Dak doesn't want to share the glory with Zeke is flat out stupid and why I pointed out Dak took Zeke to the stage with him when he won the O rookie of the year....that Mr. Ass Clown is the definition of sharing the glory.
Instead of calling me names just state your opinion. This is an opinion forum so name calling does nothing to strengthen your argument.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a sorry ass romo lover...that ain't a cowboy fan
Of course, I have high regard for Romo as most Cowboys fans do but that has nothing to do with Prescott's performance in big games.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to open up an old argument but I don't think Romo would have put up the numbers this year that Dak has and certainly not better numbers nor would we have more wins. Dak has been fantastic.
Comedy Gold... :dhd:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree the vaunted online is average at best this year and the DL and linebackers should have been a plus but have been far below expectations and well below average in reality.
We have no playmakers in the DB that take away the ball.
We get run gashed all year because we don’t have the DT’s that plug that up and our linebackers look like they play for Jerry’s kids pop warner team. Everybody on the defense looks like Deion Sanders making a tackle ie they can’t or won’t.
Almost forgot we have a 30 million dollar DE that forgot how to rush the QB once he got paid.
More to come after a quick break from our sponsor at Clapper.com and UnderPerformwear.net
Now back to our regularly scheduled debacle of the week

JMHO

The bold has been the biggest disappointment for me. Sean Lee has missed more tackles this season than any 3 years combined. Only silver lining in Lee's misses are he's at least going forward rather than waiting 4 yards deep and missing. Jaylon Smith has been down right awful unless he's rushing the QB.

The oline one week can't block in the run game and in another, can't keep the pressure off our QB. It will be comical if 3 of these guys make the Pro Bowl team this year.

BUT....this thread seems more about the short comings of the QB play and how Romo woulda done better with this inconsistent oline play. Blows my mind....It's as if these fans have forgotten all the bad throws the gun slinger made at the most inopportune time of the game

If the Cowboys win it's the assembled talent and if they lose it's the short comings of the QB. Reminds me of the mid to late 60's when Meredith was the QB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of calling me names just state your opinion. This is an opinion forum so name calling does nothing to strengthen your argument.
darn shame you missed the point on why your statement of not wanting to share the spotlight was stupid bullshit.

Cue the circus music