• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A lot of people are going to hype the Falcons in this one. Matty Ice is a quarterback of destiny and all that crap. Personally, what I saw against the Seahawks was an average football team who was given several gifts in the 1st half and blew the game. The Falcons D was toothless. Against our oline, it won't be close.

Prediction: 35-10 with seven coming in garbage time.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh yeah, and the patriots ravens game. Ummm... 30 - 22 Ravens.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31-24 49ers.
27-24 Ravens
Harbaugh SB

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A lot of people are going to hype the Falcons in this one. Matty Ice is a quarterback of destiny and all that crap. Personally, what I saw against the Seahawks was an average football team who was given several gifts in the 1st half and blew the game. The Falcons D was toothless. Against our oline, it won't be close.

Prediction: 35-10 with seven coming in garbage time.

the 49ers are favored in Atlanta, so don't think Atlanta will be hyped THAT much? too bad we're favored, just gives Atlanta more 'chip on the shoulder'.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice upset call.

think we'd all prefer Baltimore over New England?

I think I would rather see the Ravens. I think patriots are a better team but the ravens are playing inspired and looked good yesterday. Good news is Gronk is out for post season so we don't have to worry about him if we play in SB

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think I would rather see the Ravens. I think patriots are a better team but the ravens are playing inspired and looked good yesterday. Good news is Gronk is out for post season so we don't have to worry about him if we play in SB

the 49ers were inspired.

prefer Baltimore because they don't have a Brady. an elite QB that gets hot. is unstoppable. Flacco can get hot himself, but IF one of them is to get hot, odds favor Brady....Gronk or no Gronk.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Raven's typically play the Pats tough and the Pats are down Gronk again so I would by no means be surprised if the Ravens win the game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice upset call.

think we'd all prefer Baltimore over New England?

I prefer Baltimore for a few reasons. First, I think we'd beat them and beat either team, to be honest - but better chance against the Ravens.

I don't want Montana's MVPs at risk if we were to play the Patriots - even if I think we'd win. I don't want more glorifying of Tom Brady.

I know that the Harbaugh brothers angle will be overblown and shoved down our throats and the love fest and superlatives for Ray Lewis will be annoying. Flacco will be heralded more than he should. But that seems better than the Patriots angle.....

Knowing me, I look at it this way, too. They were going to extend Flacco either way, but this would ensure it. Alex Smith would have one less FA out there to go for, maybe that helps us in a trade or him in FA. Realistically, they were going to extend Flacco anyway, so this is irrelevant, but you know, it doesn't hurt.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so badly want to give my predicition but every time I predict a 49er win in a big game, they lose. I'm going to surrender to my superstition and leave this one alone.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so badly want to give my predicition but every time I predict a 49er win in a big game, they lose. I'm going to surrender to my superstition and leave this one alone.

Well knowing that I would like for you to predict a 49ers victory or bet on the Falcons. Or both for good measure.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well knowing that I would like for you to predict a 49ers victory or bet on the Falcons. Or both for good measure.

If I predict a 49er victory in a big game they always lose. Are you sure you want me to put that whammy on them?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I predict a 49er victory in a big game they always lose. Are you sure you want me to put that whammy on them?

I read that wrong. What happens when you predict a big victory for the opponent?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that wrong. What happens when you predict a big victory for the opponent?

I predicted both the Patriots and Packers would beat the Niners easily. I said the Niners would beat Seattle and the Rams (in St Louis) easily; are you getting the picture?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted both the Patriots and Packers would beat the Niners easily. I said the Niners would beat Seattle and the Rams (in St Louis) easily; are you getting the picture?

Man, make that prediction we all want then haha.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I can promise you is that NO ONE is hyping the Falcons. Hell I think the majority of the "experts" have picked them to lose every big game this year. It wont be any different this week. Im 100% sure that most of the people getting paid to pick these games will be picking SF. Just like they picked Dnever, the Giants, the Seahawks etc.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I can promise you is that NO ONE is hyping the Falcons. Hell I think the majority of the "experts" have picked them to lose every big game this year. It wont be any different this week. Im 100% sure that most of the people getting paid to pick these games will be picking SF. Just like they picked Dnever, the Giants, the Seahawks etc.

You do realize that eventually they are going to get it right - right?