• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions for the game

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the game is only a day away but any predictions for the game?

I think with Moreno a little gimpy and Gase calling Ball out this week we see a big week from him. Del Rio after the Chiefs game called out Von Miller and the next week he had a huge week and I think Gase is trying to do the same thing with Ball so he will be given some chances. I think he goes for 92 yards on 15 carries with 1 touchdown rushing. He also has 50 yards receiving with another touchdown.

Defensively I think this is the Jackson show. The guy has been tearing it up even in limited snaps this season and with Wolfe missing this is a big opportunity for him. I think he leaves this game with 2 sacks and 2 tackles for loss as the Chiefs try to focus on stopping Von.

I also see this as a game the Broncos finally do not fumble once in. Coaches are really starting to call some players out for this and playing time is on the line so we finally have a clean game.

Final score prediction 35-17 Broncos.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need Malik Jackson and Sylvester Williams both to step up big this week.

I think Peyton has a big week. Temps should be in high 40's at game time. Good football weather, no wind. DT and Decker have big days.

Ball and CJ Anderson need to lighten Moreno's load. He can't carry the ball 37 times again.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos start slow and the Chiefs capitalize on a few early miscues. Broncos never let it slip away, though and eventually silence the home crowd. Broncos 21, Chiefs 10.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BALL - 13 CARRIES - 117 YARDS

I've been especially impressed with his burst through the hole the past few weeks. He's really starting to see thing :clap:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't give Ball quite the credit that he deserved in this one. Honestly I think there were 2 big reasons the Broncos took Ball over Lacy. The first being injury concerns that we all know of. The 2nd to me is Ball is a very smart running back which works perfect with a Peyton Manning type offense. Yes it has taken him some time to get all the little details down that it takes to be successful with Peyton plus the adjusting to the speed of the NFL but I think we are seeing what the Front Office had hoped for when they drafted him in that come playoff time he could be a difference maker.

To me if he can get his fumbling issue under control (which looked like he did a very good job of two hands on the ball when he was running into a crowd) come playoff time I think it will be about 50/50 between him and Moreno on carries. Now Moreno will be more of our 3rd down back so he will still get more snaps per game but carries wise Ball is almost passing Moreno for best runner on the team.