• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Time

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does this do for Chip's seat? I know to anyone else 7-9, 8-8 is a great season after coming off 3 wins. But I hear Philly media/local fans are very intense and don't allow losing for long. Does a 7-9 8-8 season make Chips first year a success? Or do people start calling for his head or at least to warm his seat up?

I would be fine with Chip and the Eagles going 4-12 again if Vick isn't the starter. If Vick is named the starter because in Chips words "I want to win", then he better make the playoffs, otherwise I will be calling for his head.

He came out and said that he is not just gonna start Foles or Barkley (if they are not the best QB), because he wants the best QB, because he said he wouldn't feel good telling the fans that he is just throwing this upcoming year away.

If that is the case, then he BETTER win with Vick. I can guarantee that I am not the only fan that thinks this, especially when the majority of Eagles fans wants to move on from the Vick experiment.

Just to expound on this......

Having a team that doesn't make the playoffs or below .500 record with Vick at the helm causes many problems. 1, you don't get to see what your young QBs can do. 2, It clearly means Vick won't be back the next year and won't be the future. 3, He is 33 years old, and is a 10 year vet, so starting him means you think you can WIN NOW. 4, You waste a year of rebuilding since Vick isn't the future, which is the worst thing of all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fans call for Chip's head after one season then i will fucking explode. The guy doesn't even have his men. Majority of the personnel are Reid's guys. I give Chip 3 years to turn this shit around. I know how impatient Philly fans are. The Eagles can use this season to grow and Chip can continue to evaluate and go into next year's draft knowing what the priorities are. Clowney would look awesome in Eagle gear.

Exactly why Vick shouldn't be the QB.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to my fellow Eagle fans. When it comes to CFB, we may not be on the same page. Let that be known, but let is also be known that when it comes to NFL and the Eagles, we are all on the same page. We may disagree over on the CFB board, but here, we are comrades.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to my fellow Eagle fans. When it comes to CFB, we may not be on the same page. Let that be known, but let is also be known that when it comes to NFL and the Eagles, we are all on the same page. We may disagree over on the CFB board, but here, we are comrades.

True. Over on the CFB, it's the Buckeyes... and then there is....!:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be fine with Chip and the Eagles going 4-12 again if Vick isn't the starter. If Vick is named the starter because in Chips words "I want to win", then he better make the playoffs, otherwise I will be calling for his head.

He came out and said that he is not just gonna start Foles or Barkley (if they are not the best QB), because he wants the best QB, because he said he wouldn't feel good telling the fans that he is just throwing this upcoming year away.

If that is the case, then he BETTER win with Vick. I can guarantee that I am not the only fan that thinks this, especially when the majority of Eagles fans wants to move on from the Vick experiment..

:agree:

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a couple of Eagles fans over for the first game. I think it will be a good game. I think the Redskins win, but it should be competitive. All I hope is that Chip gets his chance to build his team. If they can compete all year but lose close games then he will see it as a step forward. I give them 2 years to get back to their winning ways. I like it better when people fear playing the NFCE. The NFCW has been so week for so long I hate the smack they are talking now, because we had a couple of off years. They have to understand that in the NFCE we beat each other up and it is hard to have 11 to 13 win seasons.