• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict Our Record

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Scariest propostion in the NFC this year... is the fact that the Cardinals aren't going to win the NFC West...

and it's quite possible that a 10-6 team DOESN'T make the playoffs...

They may have to go 11-5

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may be right. The 49ers, Bears, Lions and Packers all have an incredibly easy remaining six games on the schedule. The Cards is pretty brutal by comparison and the Panthers have it a bit rougher than the rest too.

I hope we see more upsets in the coming weeks though. The Cards are not going to go 11-5. I think the best they can really hope for is 10-6 (which could be enough with an upset or two in the right spots for other teams).

The Colts game will tell us a lot. Has Palmer turned the corner? He looked great yesterday and has been decent the past three weeks.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Scariest propostion in the NFC this year... is the fact that the Cardinals aren't going to win the NFC West...

and it's quite possible that a 10-6 team DOESN'T make the playoffs...

They may have to go 11-5

What team is capable of beating the Seahawks on the road in a playoff game. I don't believe that team is us unless Wilson goes down.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in the playoffs on the road in Seattle will be brutal, but considering they barely beat Tampa Bay and the Titans at home, it's far from an impossible task.

I don't know that the Cards can pull that off (if they even make the playoffs), but New Orleans and Carolina have the teams to do it. I used to think SF did, but not so much anymore.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards chances of making the playoffs are so slim I don't even want to think about playoffs.

PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? Jim Mora hahaha

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am getting closer to my 10-6 prediction. I had us losing this one so I am actually one game ahead now. The Eagles could be a tough one with Nick Foles now playing quarterback. Eagles are the top rushing offense in the NFL so if we can stop that which I think we can then we should win. The Eagles rush and pass defense aren't that good which plays into our hands.

If the Cardinals were to go 10-6 I believe that would be the best ever while in Arizona.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am getting closer to my 10-6 prediction. I had us losing this one so I am actually one game ahead now. The Eagles could be a tough one with Nick Foles now playing quarterback. Eagles are the top rushing offense in the NFL so if we can stop that which I think we can then we should win. The Eagles rush and pass defense aren't that good which plays into our hands.

If the Cardinals were to go 10-6 I believe that would be the best ever while in Arizona.

They went 10-6 in 2009, the year after their SB run.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The past few times we've played the Sheagles, we've annihilated them. The playoff smackdown was awesome and the regular season thrashings have been fun too.

Weather could be a factor, but hopefully not much of one. If it's nasty in Philly, these guys are going to have to grind it out. Palmer played in Cinci and regulalry dealt with weather in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, etc...he should be able to cope with it.

I have my objective concerns about the Cards travelling to play an East Coast game in potentially bad weather against a red-hot Philly team...but after the past 4 weeks I'm not betting against them!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the hardest test to date in my opinion... the Eagles are playing good football (like us), but the game is on the East Coast..

We get a break and the game might not be below 40, but it's going to be really close, and we generally struggle in the cold.

We still have a Longshot to make the playoffs, but it is indeed doable and we at least control our destiny.. if we win out... we are in...

and that is basically all we can ask for.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the hardest test to date in my opinion... the Eagles are playing good football (like us), but the game is on the East Coast..

We get a break and the game might not be below 40, but it's going to be really close, and we generally struggle in the cold.

We still have a Longshot to make the playoffs, but it is indeed doable and we at least control our destiny.. if we win out... we are in...

and that is basically all we can ask for.

Do you really think long shot at this point? Really just a 4 team race for the last wild card spot at this point isn't it? I know that Chicago, Green Bay, and St Louis are still alive, but I just don't see any of those teams making the push that is needed. All three are playing without their starting QBs. So 4 teams fighting for 2 spots really. Carolina, Arizona, San Fran, and Philly (or Dallas, one is going to win the east).

I am starting to feel as if the Cardinals are going to be in the fight till the end. 50% chance right now. I sure wouldn't say long shot.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think even with a tough schedule to finish the season, the Cardinals are sitting in prime position to make the playoffs. It's really only a 3 team race between AZ, SF, & Car for 2 spots at this point.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beautiful thing is, they seem to be getting better every week. The offense looks like it is starting to grasp Arians offense. Floyd is becoming a beast, Housler is starting to live up to his first round potential. The oline scheme seems to be protecting Palmer. And lets face it, if you give Palmer time, he is a very effective QB. Finally, if Mendenhal runs like he did against the Colts, watch out.

I didn't even touch on Ellington and Fitz. God I hope they keep it up.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beautiful thing is, they seem to be getting better every week. The offense looks like it is starting to grasp Arians offense. Floyd is becoming a beast, Housler is starting to live up to his first round potential. The oline scheme seems to be protecting Palmer. And lets face it, if you give Palmer time, he is a very effective QB. Finally, if Mendenhal runs like he did against the Colts, watch out.

I didn't even touch on Ellington and Fitz. God I hope they keep it up.

I think we can beat anybody with the exception being the Seahawks. Other than they probably are the best team in the NFL they also play very well against us.

I agree though this team is just getting better and stronger. In fact Floyd is starting to be a more dangerous target than Fitz.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to agree with every thing Cakes has said.

1 cold weather
2 Road game on the East Coast
3 Playing at a high level and limiting mistakes and turnovers

Those are my three big worries......

IF the Cards can win this game to me it will be our first real statement game of the year. You must win on the road to be worthy of the playoffs and against a team that has been playing well and Philly has been just that recently.

Palmer must prove he is capable of not turning the ball over still and making good decisions and the running game will need to be a big factor in this game for us.

The cold weather really worries me the most right now. Last time we played them in cold weather they totally blew us out just like most teams have done. Do I think we are as good or better than the Eagles...That's a big yes. But under these conditions it worries me.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cold weather is going to be the fifties so that's not really cold. Carson Palmer has played the majority of his career on a cold weather team. The Eagles are the top running team in the league so I believe it comes down to can we stop the run. The other positive is the Eagle defense isn't great against the pass or run. I think the Eagles have a hard time stopping our offense. The Eagles will have to beat us with the arm of Foles and I don't think that will be enough.

How is Carolina 8-3. We put an ass kicking on them here at home.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of football to be played, but we do have a shot...too bad we aren't in the AFC...that situation is a mess.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to catch Carolina. They have a rough schedule (still two more with the Saints) and we can reasonably forecast a few more losses for them. I don't see SF losing many more games. Their remaining slate is almost exclusively turd teams. You saw last night what happens in those games.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF still has to play Sea & STL before ending the season in Arizona. I could see SF potentially losing all 3 of those games.