• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict Our Record

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 is where I figured them to end up. After Norton bolted, just figured this defense was going to take a step back. They are actually looking even better this year and playing the run much better. Palmer has been a big disappointment at this point and was all for bringing him aboard. But it's not like they had many options for a QB either.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is getting even harder top predict. The Bengals recently trounced the Jets and then the Jets went and beat the Saints. Colts looked tough until they got trampled by the Rams.

Palmer has made some bad throw but then he has also made some good ones. Since Kurt Warner its really been ugly at the quarterback position with this team.

To me the Niners look like they are not as good as they have been in previous years and we played them tough on the road. Seahawks right now are the only team that looks like they will win every week. Broncos have no defense.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is getting even harder top predict. The Bengals recently trounced the Jets and then the Jets went and beat the Saints. Colts looked tough until they got trampled by the Rams.

Palmer has made some bad throw but then he has also made some good ones. Since Kurt Warner its really been ugly at the quarterback position with this team.

To me the Niners look like they are not as good as they have been in previous years and we played them tough on the road. Seahawks right now are the only team that looks like they will win every week. Broncos have no defense.

I actually thought last game was palmers best by far! The interception was a result of looming pressure that would have been a safety had he not thrown the ball. He is slowly progressing in my mind but is nowhere near what we expected when we brought him in.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw... Sea chickens should be 7-3 after atrocious play against the bucs and rams, Niners should be 7-3 and we should only be a game back at 6-4. Damn rams game!!!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have the least holes, so they look like the best team in the NFC...

Remember, WE should have lost to the Buccaneers too guys... and we DID lose to the Rams... so holding that against the Seahawks, is a little short sided. The Seahawks beat both those teams...

Niners only have played 9 games, so they really shouldn't be 7-3 Jonas...

I like our chances... but I still get nervous about every single game... ESPECIALLY this one coming up... it really, really worries me.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can't beat Jacksonville, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. If the offense avoids any stupid mistakes (a giant "if" as we know), this should be an easy win.

Seattle is going to have a massive letdown. They are not as good as their record and you just know they are going to lose to someone they (allegedly) shouldn't...and it's probably going to come in the playoffs.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the niners have only played nine games. Anyways, I am finally optimistic about a cards season for the first time in a while! We have 5 straight winnable games that I would flip out for if we finished less than 4-1. That would put us at 9-5. Depending upon where the niners and Seahawks stand at the end of the season, we could possibly steal a game based on them sitting their best players. Find a way to get it done!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be fair to the Seahawks but I'm guessing they overlooked the Bucs and its easy to see why. They turned it on when they had too.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are playing the best football in the NFC right now. Doesn't matter by how much or how little they win by, they are winning even if ugly.

Ok, that really sucked saying that and the truth can really hurt some times!

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are playing the best football in the NFC right now. Doesn't matter by how much or how little they win by, they are winning even if ugly.

Ok, that really sucked saying that and the truth can really hurt some times!

They are 9-1 and have been decimated by injuries. They get both their tackles back and Percy Harvin. You have to give them a ton of credit. I think they are the best team in the NFC and I don't think it is all that close.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do give them credit. Their D is the best in the NFL. But Hollywood Pete is destined to foul something up big and their offense (passing game mostly) is greatly over-rated. But there are reasons to think their record is a bit inflated and a big hiccup in a big game is inevitable:

1. They barely beat Tampa AT HOME. Actually needed OT against arguably the worst team in the NFL with a rookie QB and rookie RB.
2. They eeked out a win the week prior against the Titans AT HOME.
3. They won on a goal-line stands against a Rams team without Sam Bradford.
4. Six of their Nine wins are against the bottom of the barrel teams in the NFL.

At the end of the day all that counts is they win, but I just point this out to give you reason why I wouldn't throw a ton of money on them against New Orleans or San Fran (or even Carolina) just because they have a playoff game at home.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do give them credit. Their D is the best in the NFL. But Hollywood Pete is destined to foul something up big and their offense (passing game mostly) is greatly over-rated. But there are reasons to think their record is a bit inflated and a big hiccup in a big game is inevitable:

1. They barely beat Tampa AT HOME. Actually needed OT against arguably the worst team in the NFL with a rookie QB and rookie RB.
2. They eeked out a win the week prior against the Titans AT HOME.
3. They won on a goal-line stands against a Rams team without Sam Bradford.
4. Six of their Nine wins are against the bottom of the barrel teams in the NFL.

At the end of the day all that counts is they win, but I just point this out to give you reason why I wouldn't throw a ton of money on them against New Orleans or San Fran (or even Carolina) just because they have a playoff game at home.

If I had to put my life savings today on who would win the Super Bowl it would be the Seahawks.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had us right at 6-4 at this point. I had us losing to the Colts and beating the Eagles. I actually think the Colts game is more winnable now, but I think we win at least one of these games.

I said the Niners game may not have importance but I believe it now will. I also believe we can beat the Niners at home.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only game I have missed so far is the Atlanta matchup! Who would have thought the falcons would be this bad without Julio jones and a couple guys on defense!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week was brutal. I barely beat 50% on predictions and that's just plain trying to pick who was going to win (no spreads!).

Just glad the Cards weren't one of the surprises. Love that the Niners lost. It's going to be hard, but I will actually be rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats tonight. BARF

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week was brutal. I barely beat 50% on predictions and that's just plain trying to pick who was going to win (no spreads!).

Just glad the Cards weren't one of the surprises. Love that the Niners lost. It's going to be hard, but I will actually be rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats tonight. BARF

Yup... we need the Panthers to lose, and this is a good opportunity for a loss... although.. the Panthers still have two games left with the Saints.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... we need the Panthers to lose, and this is a good opportunity for a loss... although.. the Panthers still have two games left with the Saints.

We really need them to lose both games to the Saints and this one to the Pats tonight so we can overtake them for one of the WC spots.