• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict Our Record

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here Sting:
TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.
Two Clubs

Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short, we have to have a better record than SF at the end of the year to finish ahead of them. Identical records will have us on the outside looking in (re: 49ers at least). We can tie Carolina and still make it.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arians and the cards coaches have done a good job of getting the cards in a position to at least have a shot at a WC spot. They are putting Palmer in positions where he can't mess up too bad, they are managing to generate enough of a running game to keep defenses honest, and they have their defense playing at a high level.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...what really stinks.. is there is a very real chance, that a 10 win team could be on the outside looking in for the playoffs...

And we could be that team...

Crazy

And the AFC could send a bunch of 7-9 teams.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...what really stinks.. is there is a very real chance, that a 10 win team could be on the outside looking in for the playoffs...

And we could be that team...

Crazy

And the AFC could send a bunch of 7-9 teams.

After the Niners beat the Seahawks it looks like our only shot is to catch the Panthers. Somehow we have to tie them which also looks like a long shot considering we would probably have to win our last three. I don't se us winning in Seattle, but the other two we could.

We most likely will be a victim of playing in the toughest conference in the league. Of our five losses three are in our conference and its hard to say we should have won any of those games. My prediction of 10-6 is still looking pretty good.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Niners beat the Seahawks it looks like our only shot is to catch the Panthers. Somehow we have to tie them which also looks like a long shot considering we would probably have to win our last three. I don't se us winning in Seattle, but the other two we could.

We most likely will be a victim of playing in the toughest conference in the league. Of our five losses three are in our conference and its hard to say we should have won any of those games. My prediction of 10-6 is still looking pretty good.

I assume you meant division when you said conference. But you are right, the NFC West is a beast this year. And we still have 2 more games against them. The Panthers have another game against the Saints, but also get the Falcons and Jets in there. They will likely go 2-1 over the next 2 and be at 11- 5. That would require the Cards to win out. I don't see it. 2-1 maybe for the Cards. Should be fun the rest of the season either way.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All said and done I predicted a 10-6 record and as Sunsguns would say I was spot on. I didn't pick every game correctly but I got most of them. The future looks really good for the Cardinals

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted 9-7. The Eagles game fucked us hard.