• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pre TC and TC thread commies 1st

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN's Dollars blog, Griffin had "earned more than any other rookie in NFL history before throwing his first regular-season pass," largely as a result of endorsements

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wince will get the KC treatment , wince will have the team in position to win but the defense will give it away

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are about 10 days from the actual start of TC . i will start a new sticky thread on TC and post all the videos i can in that thread . of course someone else can start the thread as well but i will do it if no one does it

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the 9th qb he has had as well . turner gets a little bit of a pass from me
Pass this on to Dean...LOL

Here is the coach we should have hired. He was one of the options I was pushing for over Turner.

Who do I trust more...Sean McVay or Ron Rivera...no brainer to me. The McVay coaching tree is insane given his short time in the league. McVay knows how to pick talent, Rivera doesn't. I said that hiring Turner over O'Connell was a mistake and I was right. The first two years have been a mess. Again, just because Rivera does something does mean it is the right move or that it cannot be questioned. Again, I have never seen a fan literally rubber stamp everything the head coach does and support it blindly. The hire was made out of nepotism, not experience, potential or results. Outside of very few coaches, Rivera brought in the same crew that got him fired in Carolina. The results speak for themselves.

Funny what an ex-all time Panther said about the hire.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass this on to Dean...LOL

Here is the coach we should have hired. He was one of the options I was pushing for over Turner.

Who do I trust more...Sean McVay or Ron Rivera...no brainer to me. The McVay coaching tree is insane given his short time in the league. McVay knows how to pick talent, Rivera doesn't. I said that hiring Turner over O'Connell was a mistake and I was right. The first two years have been a mess. Again, just because Rivera does something does mean it is the right move or that it cannot be questioned. Again, I have never seen a fan literally rubber stamp everything the head coach does and support it blindly. The hire was made out of nepotism, not experience, potential or results. Outside of very few coaches, Rivera brought in the same crew that got him fired in Carolina. The results speak for themselves.

Funny what an ex-all time Panther said about the hire.

look the jury is still out on turner

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want to see what turner does with a qb who make all the throws before i pass judgement on him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ragging on Turner is premature. He hasn't had a QB since he has been here and the WR position has been poor.