• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Praise the Gods and let the Curse live on

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the first Madden game that has a button on the case and when pushed it yaps until the internal battery dies about being the best cover for the game.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Classy, hoping for the injury of another player. This thread is a glimpse into why the rest of the NFL fans here think this board is a joke.

#AboveReproach

Ya bro, lightin up...

It's not like we are throwing garbage or spitting on an injured player or anything... :noidea:

#RealLifeSeattleHospitality

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy, hoping for the injury of another player. This thread is a glimpse into why the rest of the NFL fans here think this board is a joke.

#AboveReproach

Who is saying they want to see loudmouth injured? The rest of the NFL fans here don't think this board is a joke. There are a few that don't like this board and most of those are Seahawk fans who were banned for being assholes here. Just the mention of a Seahawk brings them in by the pack.

Above reproach. That is the Seahawk talking point. The stale date on that one is long past.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

#AboveReproach

This board is more active than the next three team boards combined. But now that I know that the folks at the general board don't think we're classy, I don't think I'll be able to sleep at night.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#AboveReproach

No........classy is throwing popcorn and trash on a player being carted off with a blown out knee in the NFC Championship. If we are going to use the actions/statements of a few to condemn all, what does that say about your fan base?

And last I checked, no one forces anyone to visit this board. If it's a joke stay away.......

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#AboveReproach

1) Now listen here, bossypants, not one person in the first page of this thread referenced a hope that Sherman gets injured in 2014, so there was no need to go full "crying baby" on us. The Madden curse is about a general fall from grace, not every single player breaking their leg like Michael Vick.

2) Really awesome use of a hashtag in a medium in which hashtags serve absolutely no purpose; SportsHoopla might as well go full meta like reddit and jam the words "le," "sir," and "gentleman" into everything we post..... "LIKE A BOSS!!!111!1111!"

Your post gets two :L :L s down.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#AboveReproach

Nobody said they wanted that ass crack to get hurt, the curse is also about just having a bad year. Not to mention it is a joke thread.

If all of you NFL fans think this board is a joke, why do you all lurk here so much? We are a joke, so do us all a favor and leave. seahawks fans can stay on the seahawks boards and then you guys don't have to worry about what goes on here.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No........classy is throwing popcorn and trash on a player being carted off with a blown out knee in the NFC Championship. If we are going to use the actions/statements of a few to condemn all, what does that say about your fan base?

And last I checked, no one forces anyone to visit this board. If it's a joke stay away.......

Amazing isn't it. There are bad fans that follow everyn team doesn't represent the entire fanbase. Seahawk trolls have been invading almost every unmoderated site I have visited this offseason. I was just reading a SF 49er bleacher report about OTA's and it is full of Seahawk trolls there talking crap. None from other teams.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, maybe Culliver could help u answer this, no BETTER, ask crabbytree.
Your HISTORY is great, but our current memories as FAR BETTER. Much Better. Sorry.

No Madden Curse for Sherman. CJ and RS bust that wide open. Go Hawks.

From the copycatting of the "go hawks" tag line, to the smack talking about how their "memories" are better --- what a great reminder about why I like being a 49er fan.

Thanks Dunce.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Amazing isn't it. There are bad fans that follow everyn team doesn't represent the entire fanbase. Seahawk trolls have been invading almost every unmoderated site I have visited this offseason. I was just reading a SF 49er bleacher report about OTA's and it is full of Seahawk trolls there talking crap. None from other teams.

I don't even bother reading the comments section of articles anymore. Those guys are crawling everywhere like ants.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even bother reading the comments section of articles anymore. Those guys are crawling everywhere like ants.

I am sure there probably some 49er fans and fans of other teams that do the same thing. I don't know that for a fact since I don't visit the media outlets of other teams. People who go to other team boards and the local newspapers of rival teams to talk trash are first class losers regardless of what team they support.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am sure there probably some 49er fans and fans of other teams that do the same thing. I don't know that for a fact since I don't visit the media outlets of other teams. People who go to other team boards and the local newspapers of rival teams to talk trash are first class losers regardless of what team they support.

I agree with you. There will be trolls no matter what team. But Seahawk fans stick out like sore thumb. They've taken the crown from the Cowboys fans.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ants? more like termites. As soon as you see one it means they are about to swarm leaving nothing good behind only a rotting husk.