• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Practice Squad

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet Dak falls flat immediately.

Behind that line, and with the RB group he has to hand off to..... that might be a loser bet. BAd as it sounds, all DaK should need to do is be a little above average. DAllas wont suck due to the offense, its the defense thats going to kill them

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind that line, and with the RB group he has to hand off to..... that might be a loser bet. BAd as it sounds, all DaK should need to do is be a little above average. DAllas wont suck due to the offense, its the defense thats going to kill them

People talk about how great that OL is, but hasn't their pro-bowl QB gotten killed three times in the last year? Romo isn't exactly a historically fragile QB and is a veteran. The OL has to take some credit for the hits. DAK has been great against vanilla...let's see how he does when teams game plan for him and keep the box stacked.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott is the type of qb that gives us fits . He has a good o/ line a good running game. Strong wrs and he is mobile .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The Practice Squad is much more about the future of the team than the current season.
2. Jones is an injury waiting to happen and even when healthy he is a subpar starting material.
3. We over paid for Norman. More often than not big free agent signings fail.
4. Our top two starting WRs are on the last year of their deals. The ONLY WR we have on roster taller than 6 foot has not taken a practice snap in what 3 months??

Side note... is Jones even practicing yet??

I would agree this is a little extreme on Jones. I'm certainly not his biggest fan but I'm not sure his injuries have been anything other than bad luck. And there's plenty of evidence of rookie you not being indicative of it throughout the rest of a players career.

Point being - I dint really like jones either but that's a very doomsday esque prediction without much to back it up.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree this is a little extreme on Jones. I'm certainly not his biggest fan but I'm not sure his injuries have been anything other than bad luck. And there's plenty of evidence of rookie you not being indicative of it throughout the rest of a players career.

Point being - I dint really like jones either but that's a very doomsday esque prediction without much to back it up.

Jones has been injured off and on though out his college career. He has been injured off and on since he got to DC. Hell you could say Sean Lee and his injury history are just bad luck. Or Romo and his injury history. Or Orakpo and his injury history. Point being, any of these guys staying healthy for an entire season is the exception not the rule. I was cool with the Jones pick as a change of pace back, but never considered him starting material. I still dont. If he stays healthy, I think he is average, but might break off a few exciting plays. I just dont think he stays healthy doing 20 carries a game.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones has been injured off and on though out his college career. He has been injured off and on since he got to DC. Hell you could say Sean Lee and his injury history are just bad luck. Or Romo and his injury history. Or Orakpo and his injury history. Point being, any of these guys staying healthy for an entire season is the exception not the rule. I was cool with the Jones pick as a change of pace back, but never considered him starting material. I still dont. If he stays healthy, I think he is average, but might break off a few exciting plays. I just dont think he stays healthy doing 20 carries a game.

I would say all of those guys are unlucky more than anything. I think injuries in 95% of cases are just random so we may just have to agree to disagree there. As for the talent, yea as I said Im kind of concerned, but theres still plenty of time for him to change my mind.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good deal countryroad will be happy no word on nico

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2