• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PPR Trade Advice

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sitting at 2-3, next to last in my division. I arguably had a great draft, but a few of my players ended up being duds (Wilson & Kaep). I really need to make a move for a better QB. There is a team in my league that has Rodgers & Romo, so I am trying to pry Romo away from him. He only wants Cameron off of my team. He said that he would do it for this:

Send:
Jordan Cameron
DeAngelo Williams
Sam Bradford

Receive:
Tony Romo
Greg Olsen
Pierre Thomas (I tried to get Lacy from him here but he countered)

My RB's are: Peterson, Wilson, D-Will & Hillman. My backup TE is Fleener. I only added Bradford here to make room on my bench. He would have been a drop anyways. Williams is about to start losing touches to Stewart, but Thomas is in a committee as well.

Would this be a good trade?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His RB's are: Foster, Lacy, Thomas, & Jennings.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think he's asking too much. First I'd like to know, was this a deal being discussed before or after Romo put up 50 yesterday afternoon?
Telling you that he's only interested in Cameron and than casually tossing DWILL into the equation is a classic trade strategy to get the player you really wanted, (DWILL) without letting the other party think he's worth anything to you.
I myself, have a hunch that DWILL might retain a significant amount of touches once Stewart returns, he's surely done nothing to lose the job, other than getting into the end zone, so maybe goalline touches? (which he didn't really have anyways). #11 in rushing yards, and he's had his bye..I think he's more valuable than people want to give him credit for.

I"d tell the other owner that your up for doing Cameron for Romo straight up, and see what the reaction is..or possibly Cameron/Bradford for Romo/Olsen. I think both these deals favor you, but you'll get to see his true motivation in the deal.

His RB's are: Foster, Lacy, Thomas, & Jennings.

This tells me even more that he actually wants DWILL

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh.. I don't like you needing to add D-Will ... a little more than I don't like you needing D-Will. I think this move would have been better served before Romo's 500 yarder, or Kap's 6 completion performances.

I think you're giving up too much, IMO. I wonder if you could trade Wilson instead of DeAngelo and get Lacy instead of Thomas?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sitting at 2-3, next to last in my division. I arguably had a great draft, but a few of my players ended up being duds (Wilson & Kaep). I really need to make a move for a better QB. There is a team in my league that has Rodgers & Romo, so I am trying to pry Romo away from him. He only wants Cameron off of my team. He said that he would do it for this:

Send:
Jordan Cameron
DeAngelo Williams
Sam Bradford

Receive:
Tony Romo
Greg Olsen
Pierre Thomas (I tried to get Lacy from him here but he countered)

My RB's are: Peterson, Wilson, D-Will & Hillman. My backup TE is Fleener. I only added Bradford here to make room on my bench. He would have been a drop anyways. Williams is about to start losing touches to Stewart, but Thomas is in a committee as well.

Would this be a good trade?

Terrible trade for you... Romo is not going to be much better than wilson/kaep... Greg olson is a TE that you will always want to upgrade... Cameron is the big loss here... to trade cameron you would need more significant help...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think he's asking too much. First I'd like to know, was this a deal being discussed before or after Romo put up 50 yesterday afternoon?

haha, great minds Treff?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was me that is putting in the interest for Romo after his 500 yard performance. I only added D-Will because I didn't think he was going to continue his "success". I just picture Romo going off the next 4-5 weeks (WAS, PHI, DET, MIN, NO). And Romo has been very consistent this season, which is something I sorely need. The bottom line here is that I am no longer willing to wait around for Kaepernick to start producing points. I think Wilson is about to rebound but I could be wrong. But I NEED A QB!!!

QB's on the waiver wire are (in order of Stats so far): Cutler, Smith, Tannehill, Pryor, Schaub, Roethlisberger

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he even told me that he wasn't interested in D-Will... His exact words were: "How about Thomas instead of Lacey? Since Williams probably won't be playing much if he loses the starting spot after week 7. And I'm not the strongest at rb. And like u said u are pretty much just throwing Bradford in to get rid of him."

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you feel the need, go for it. I don't think you're killing your team if you do it. . just think you're overpaying.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could possibly piece together some kind of QB by committee with cutler/bigben/pryor/what you already have. maybe consider picking up BigBen or Pryor (I'd lean towards Pryor) to fill in for Wilson/Kaep if you think they will rebound for a better 2nd half of the season.

Then you wouldnt have to trade. The owner with Rodgers/Romo shouldnt be asking for too much more than a decent flex RB.

Try to offer DWill straight up for Romo or Cameron straight up for Romo. You shouldn't be adding all those other pieces into the equation

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a 10-team league with those QBs on the wire, which probably means he has no other trading partners for Romo, and since Rodgers had his bye Romo will just rot on his bench.

Cameron/nobody(or Bradford) for Romo/Olsen makes both your teams better. No need to include RBs.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not trade cameron at all in this trade... Just not getting enough of an advantage to throw away a major strength of yours...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you got confused by my OP. Wilson is for DAVID Wilson. I only added the RB to the trade because I thought it would be smart to sell high on D-will and find a starter worthy RB. David Wilson is nothing more than a flex option at this point.

It's a 12 man league. But many people don't have backups on their bench. I feel like trading just Cameron for Olsen & Romo is giving up too much. Not sure though

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, Cutler looks a lot like Romo this year (right down to the game-killing interceptions). Before yesterday they were within 7 fantasy pts of each other.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think about that! Good point! I might just shoot for Cutler and drop Bradford.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like trading just Cameron for Olsen & Romo is giving up too much. Not sure though

This is giving up less than the trade you mentioned in the beginning. If you want to bsell high on DWILL (which I don't recommend) Throw out seperate deals. .no point in giving him away for Frenchie