• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power rankings

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with mayhew, I get sick of the stupid picks, (ebron, young, leshoure, and broyles, but he also has found some great players in later rounds or undrafted. (warford, waddle, swanson, martin, fauria, bell). Look at the sick defense he has built. Mayhew has brought in alot of talent and thats why the lions are currently 7-3. The tate signing was the best FA signing of the year and it ended up being a bargain.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with mayhew, I get sick of the stupid picks, (ebron, young, leshoure, and broyles, but he also has found some great players in later rounds or undrafted. (warford, waddle, swanson, martin, fauria, bell). Look at the sick defense he has built. Mayhew has brought in alot of talent and thats why the lions are currently 7-3. The tate signing was the best FA signing of the year and it ended up being a bargain.

Everything you said, I agree with for the most part. But his basic philosophy could prevent the Lions from winning it all. He's fallen for the 'a big athletic TE will take our offense to the next level'. The only TEs in the league who are killing it, have extremely accurate QBs throwing them the ball. Graham - Brees, Gronk - Brady, Thomas - Peyton. I doubt that anyone would argue that Vernon Davis isn't one of the most physically gifted TEs in the game, but..........

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything you said, I agree with for the most part. But his basic philosophy could prevent the Lions from winning it all. He's fallen for the 'a big athletic TE will take our offense to the next level'. The only TEs in the league who are killing it, have extremely accurate QBs throwing them the ball. Graham - Brees, Gronk - Brady, Thomas - Peyton. I doubt that anyone would argue that Vernon Davis isn't one of the most physically gifted TEs in the game, but..........

I agree, Ive said it way too often that picking a TE at ten is a huge gamble that 99 percent of the time would not be worth the pick. Mayhew definitely has a thing for drafting "playmakers" out of college and trading up on top of it. I was ok with best originally, but trading up again the next year for leshoure. Wtf? I also was not a fan of titus youngs pick at all and was meh on broyles. Ebron though by far is the pick that has outraged me the most,.

Agree on te Comment as well. Look what peyton did with dallas clark in indy.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out the Eagles. No way the Steelers are a top 5 team. Put the Eagles where the Steelers are and move the Steelers behind the Lions. The rest are all about the same. Can make a case for anyone after the top 8 or 10.

ok. make a case for Jags, Raiders, and Jets at 11,12,13

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres no way in hell the lions should be ahead of the packers imo at this point in the season. Packers are demolishing good teams, putting up 50 points the last two weeks..

There's no way in hell anyone would actually rank Detroit ahead of GB, is there? Has anyone done that? Has anyone even thought of that since we failed to score a TD?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

..... Kaepernick mostly sucks?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way in hell anyone would actually rank Detroit ahead of GB, is there? Has anyone done that? Has anyone even thought of that since we failed to score a TD?

Two weeks ago I did. Not anymore though. Packers are securely planted in top 3 until further notice or a ARog injury.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a minute here Fog. Are saying Stafford is not extremely accurate? Blasphemy, pure blasphemy around here.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute here Fog. Are saying Stafford is not extremely accurate? Blasphemy, pure blasphemy around here.

I'm....just....sayin'....

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks ago I did. Not anymore though. Packers are securely planted in top 3 until further notice or a ARog injury.

Two weeks ago I wasn't looking at snow drifts.

But somehow e'ry damn year they show up, with Green Bay in first place. Stupidfuckinwinter.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks ago I wasn't looking at snow drifts.

But somehow e'ry damn year they show up, with Green Bay in first place. Stupidfuckinwinter.

Two weeks ago my work journey started on the road with over 80 guys and the estrogen level is higher than on here. These fuckers need to go home and get laid I guess.

Much appreciated 16 off, I would not mind some seeing some snowdrifts at the house for Turkey day.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno I was getting grief for it a couple of weeks ago.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards, Pats, Packers, Broncos, Stillers, Chiefs, Lions, Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Cowboys, 9ers, Sqwuaks, Dolphins, Chargers, Ravens, Rams, Browns, Bills, Texans, Bears, Vikings, {Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Bucs}.

Update, with stuffing, gravy and mashed taters:

Patriots, Packers, Cards, Broncos, Colts, Iggles, Bengals, Cowboys, Sqwuaks, Stillers, Niners, Ravens, Browns, Chargers, Lions, Dolphins, Bills, Rams, Bears, Texans, Giants, Vikings, Raiders, {NFC South}

And some serious gas.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update
Pats, cards, broncos, packers, colts, iggles, ravens, hawks, lions.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update, with stuffing, gravy and mashed taters:

Patriots, Packers, Cards, Broncos, Colts, Iggles, Bengals, Cowboys, Sqwuaks, Stillers, Niners, Ravens, Browns, Chargers, Lions, Dolphins, Bills, Rams, Bears, Texans, Giants, Vikings, Raiders, {NFC South}

And some serious gas.

First December Update:

Packers, Patriots, Broncos, Iggles, Cards, Colts, Bungals, Sqwuaks, Chargers, Lions, Dolphins, Bills, Stillers, Browns, Ravens, 49ers, Rams, Texans, Vikings, Bears, Falcons, Saints.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats, Pack, Broncos, Eagles, Colts, Lions, Chargers, Seahawks, Cards, Lions, Dolphins, Bengals, Bills, Ravens, Falcons, Texans. Other teams.