• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential Miami Dolphins cap casualties

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is gone. Misi had 9 million guaranteed in his recent contract. He's probably not going anywhere. Patterson has 6 million guaranteed in his contract. If he could stay healthy he's worth every penny. RB Thomas is not a costly contract. He could be kept for depth but I'd like to see a power RB added from the draft. Someone like Jeremy Hill or Carlos Hyde. Combined with L Miller & if they can get blocking from the Oline that would really help the team. JC Copeland is a full back that played at LSU last year. It's freakish how well he moves and blocks at 270lbs. That position is underrated in the NFL these days but I'd consider picking him early in the 5th round. (Might have to move up a few spots unless you want to use a 4th) Wheeler signed a 13 million dollar guaranteed contract. He's not going anywhere this year. Plus I think the potential is there for him to make a big impact for the Fins. He had an OK year for the team. I compared his numbers with his play at Oakland & they were basically the same.