• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Up If Your Team Has a Higher SoS Than Ohio State

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that only works with their posters from Rivals. They are the only ones that you can count as successful for thread post counts on threads created by their clever and superior trolls.
You don't find it a little sad that you let a couple posters from a different site get under your skin so much that you're still bitching about it a year later?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't find it a little sad that you let a couple posters from a different site get under your skin so much that you're still bitching about it a year later?
? what year later ?
If you mean yesterday then maybe? :noidea: If by under skin you mean trying to elicit another response from the sad rivals crew (seems successful so :yes: ) then sure? :noidea:

Rivals posters are some seriously sensitive folks though. Huddled together with their puffed out vags all whiteknighting each other like crazy.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s trolling you. You are all responding. That’s how it’s working.

Meh, it's only a successful troll if you actually get the person worked up. Someone responding to something stupid by calling it stupid isn't a successful troll IMO. Never quite understood the "haha you responded to my dumb post. You're so dumb haha"

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, it's only a successful troll if you actually get the person worked up. Someone responding to something stupid by calling it stupid isn't a successful troll IMO. Never quite understood the "haha you responded to my dumb post. You're so dumb haha"
Oh, you've met rivals posters I see.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? what year later ?
If you mean yesterday then maybe? :noidea: If by under skin you mean trying to elicit another response from the sad rivals crew (seems successful so :yes: ) then sure? :noidea:

Rivals posters are some seriously sensitive folks though. Huddled together with their puffed out vags all whiteknighting each other like crazy.
^^^ oh no’s, this guy thinks there’s internet gangs of posters. We got a turf war on our hands now? Lol, please tell me you don’t actually subscribe to this?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you remember if there are any Austin Peay fans here? I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure their SoS is higher than Ohio State.

You really hate Ohio State, don't you? This is certainly a symptom of a deeper problem.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He got nearly every buckeye on here to respond. This thing is 7 pages (lol) and gaining. It’s not an unsuccessful troll.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got nearly every buckeye on here to respond. This thing is 7 pages (lol) and gaining. It’s not an unsuccessful troll.
But if it's just people pointing out how dumb you are, is that a troll job? Or is that someone just being dumb? I don't see any Buckeye fans losing it or anything. And that has certainly happened before.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if it's just people pointing out how dumb you are, is that a troll job? Or is that someone just being dumb? I don't see any Buckeye fans losing it or anything. And that has certainly happened before.

I see buckeye fans taking him seriously. Which is hilarious. This thing keeps climbing pages and it’s largerlyy buckeye fans.

Come on, we both know you’d agree if it wasn’t Ohia St

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see buckeye fans taking him seriously. Which is hilarious. This thing keeps climbing pages and it’s largerlyy buckeye fans.

Come on, we both know you’d agree if it wasn’t Ohia St
I don't know how after all these years anyone would take him seriously. I don't really think it's a badge of honor to be a good troll, necessarily. Giving opposing teams shit is one thing, but these kind of threads are very "meh", but I guess if you need the responses for whatever reason, good job?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have some down-time between traveling and nothing is more fun on tHoop than fucking around with insecure Ohio State fans. I have to be careful not to get hooked on this shit again. :D I'll be traveling 9 time zones on the 13th so that's my safety net. I'll quit tHoop then.

I don't have a problem.

Cool

Reactions: gob

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how after all these years anyone would take him seriously. I don't really think it's a badge of honor to be a good troll, necessarily. Giving opposing teams shit is one thing, but these kind of threads are very "meh", but I guess if you need the responses for whatever reason, good job?

I agree with your first two sentences. But No one in their right mind is thinking Ohia st played no one. Especially a Vandy fan. It good entertainment that’s for sure. It doesn’t mean it’s a bad troll ethier.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your first two sentences. But No one in their right mind is thinking Ohia st played no one. Especially a Vandy fan. It good entertainment that’s for sure. It doesn’t mean it’s a bad troll ethier.
It is entertaining, that's why I'm here. I think the good troll jobs are the ones where you see fans obviously getting uptight and pissed off though. Not much of that in here, just mostly Buckeye fans calling him an idiot, unless I missed some posts.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is entertaining, that's why I'm here. I think the good troll jobs are the ones where you see fans obviously getting uptight and pissed off though. Not much of that in here, just mostly Buckeye fans calling him an idiot, unless I missed some posts.

He got more than half the buckeye fans that post here to post in the thread. That in of itself is a decent troll job. It certainly isn’t a bad one.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ Ohio State fans. :L The only fanbase on tHoop taking this shit seriously are... yep, you guessed it, Ohio State fans. Oh, and well, B1G fanbois like @rmilia - but ya know...

The fact is, when I posted this thread, Vanderbilt was in the 20s and Ohio State was in the 50's of the latest poll posted on tHoop. (week 12 or 13?)

Also LOL @ "well, no one's losing it or anything...":rofl:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Ohio State fans. :L The only fanbase on tHoop taking this shit seriously are... yep, you guessed it, Ohio State fans. Oh, and well, B1G fanbois like @rmilia - but ya know...

The fact is, when I posted this thread, Vanderbilt was in the 20s and Ohio State was in the 50's of the latest poll posted on tHoop. (week 12 or 13?)

Also LOL @ "well, no one's losing it or anything...":rofl:
Rutgers and Maryland will do that to your strength of schedule. Fortunately, PSU and Xichigan saved our SOS. I am eternally grateful to them for their "participation".